  Search Results: how to deep link
 Results 2421 – 2440 of about 86000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Is this an overreaction and a violation of rights?

(...) Thank you for the link; I'd never even heard of "ENFP" before, so it was all news to me. But at a quick run-through, the test seems problematic. Consider these questions: Q: You want a job or a career that offers you the chance to travel and (...) (22 years ago, 23-Sep-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

how, link
(score: 2.281)

  Say it ain't so! No WoMD!

(URL) WoMD found in Iraq? And yet, somehow this will get buried in the background noise... So Iraq has no ties to 9/11 and no WoMD were found in Iraq. It's absolutely amazing that 18 minutes of blank tape and some shredded documents got Nixon (...) (21 years ago, 24-Sep-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

how, deep
(score: 2.281)

  Re: Is this an overreaction and a violation of rights?

(...) Thanks for the link! I skimmed thru it now, and I'll give it a more throrough read tonite after work. I concur you shouldn't make any life-changing decisions on the basis of these types of tests. I liked them because, well, I was Extrovert, (...) (22 years ago, 23-Sep-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

how, link
(score: 2.281)

  Re: Those stupid liberal judges are at it again!

(...) I don't have a lot to contribute to this debate, but this idea is invariably introduced at some point, and it needs careful examination. The problem with the statistic you've cited is that it is *very* difficult to establish a causative (...) (22 years ago, 20-Sep-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

how, link
(score: 2.281)

  Re: Those stupid liberal judges are at it again!

(...) First, it's your *elected* gov't. Due to screwups that people are trying to sweep under the carpet, and others are trying to *not* sweep under the carpet... is a wee bit of a fiasco. If every Florida citizen petitioned to have a revote, (...) (22 years ago, 20-Sep-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

how, link
(score: 2.281)

  Re: And you thought blockstacking was hard...

"Angelo Castellano" <statsone@sympatico.ca> wrote in message news:002a01c26115$42...9rt100b... (...) I hate to do this, but I just finished a rant on rec.roller-coaster about that phrase. What exactly does "way too much free time on their hands" (...) (22 years ago, 21-Sep-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

how, link
(score: 2.281)

  Train and Castle pics (from PLUGfest)

Hi guys, I'm just posting the link to the pics from the latest PLUGfest, where I had the chance to take some snapshots of my bridge (mentioned earlier on .trains, about 4 months ago), and a couple other stuff. Since there is no text, I'll make a (...) (22 years ago, 24-Sep-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.castle)

how, link
(score: 2.281)

  Re: Is this an overreaction and a violation of rights?

(...) to choose to make your point. I followed the link and found this paragraph: "Police have been searching for Gorman Toogood since September 13, when a surveillance camera in a department store parking lot videotaped her apparently slapping and (...) (22 years ago, 22-Sep-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

how, link
(score: 2.281)

  Re: How does one make a poll?

(...) I've been wondering for a while too, and I don't know why there doesn't appear to be a link anywhere to this. Anyway, I did a search on "Poll New Todd" and found this thread: (URL) doesn't have full instructions, but it gives a link to create (...) (22 years ago, 3-Oct-02, to lugnet.faq)

how, link
(score: 2.281)

  Re: Fwd from a builder: Colors don't match, among other things!

(...) Everyone should take a deep deep breath and answer the following questions... How many sets have these 'new' colors been seen in ? How many themes have these 'new' colors been seen in ? How many 2004 sets have been examined to determine if (...) (21 years ago, 15-Nov-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego, FTX)

how, deep
(score: 2.280)

  Re: how large would the ISD be compared to the Enterprise-D?

(...) Well, my latest post, responding to Jason, out-geeked all of ya! James, i'd recommend that you compare the pic in the link below to the schematic in your above link. It shows how horrible and off-scale "schematics" can be! (URL) why I don't (...) (22 years ago, 16-Oct-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space)

how, link
(score: 2.280)

  Re: Is this an overreaction and a violation of rights?

(...) The Medical Students in Florida who turned out to: - not be able to be connected in any way to anything nefarious - in fact, didn't run the toll booth as originally reported The Isamic leader arrested in Portland because his luggage showed (...) (22 years ago, 23-Sep-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

how, link
(score: 2.280)

  Update on new CW Site

Hey Y'all: Plagued by problems and laziness I have made no effort to build the new CW web site as was once discussed here. But that will change shortly, and there will be a new CW site VERY soon. The longer version is this: NONE of the previous (...) (22 years ago, 1-Oct-02, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

how, link
(score: 2.280)

  Pictures from Edinboro, PA train Show

Hi Everybody For those inpatient souls, here is the link to the pictures. (URL) have been a long time lurker here (since almost the beginning) and have enjoyed all of the creations that have been shown. I belong to an HO train club in the small town (...) (22 years ago, 22-Sep-02, to lugnet.trains)

how, link
(score: 2.279)

  Giant Sucking Sound

From USA Today: (URL) President Bush (news - web sites) has departed from the Republican Party's deep-seated belief that open markets lead to stronger economies, more jobs and higher living standards. Last year, his shortsighted moves to raise (...) (21 years ago, 2-Oct-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

how, deep
(score: 2.279)

  John Leo's opinion of "The West Wing"

I saw his column today in the Grand Rapids Press. So I thought I'd share it with you. But of course to just cut and paste it in here is copyright infringement, not fair use, so if you want to see what he thinks, you'll have to follow a link. Here's (...) (22 years ago, 2-Oct-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

how, link
(score: 2.279)

  Lego Drug Humor with Technic Figures

Making the rounds on other non-Lego newsgroups: Technic Figures demonstrate how to assemble a marijuana cigarette. Link: (URL) link presented for entertainment not educational purposes. Enjoy! Greg (22 years ago, 19-Oct-02, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.general, lugnet.fun)

how, link
(score: 2.278)

  Re: CENSORED!!!

Cute. Now how about a link to mr Darknet's page? Duq "Willy Tschager" <willy.tschager@tin.it> wrote in message news:H62z0x.Iq3@lugnet.com... (...) members, claimed a successful hack of TLCs mainframe by (...) floored when I spotted a folder dated (...) (22 years ago, 24-Nov-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space)

how, link
(score: 2.278)

  6074: Black Monarch's Castle is a Legend!

I don't know German, but I'm as suprised as they are! I can't give a direct link but go to... (URL) read: "6073 als Legende - hab ich was verpasst???" Translation at Alta Vista doesn't really help much. The text says, "On Trettys pictures of the (...) (22 years ago, 1-Oct-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.castle) !!

how, link
(score: 2.278)

  Re: 8460/8431 Changes

I was just looking at the original instructions for the 8460 on Brickshelf. I think what we are seeing in the picture is actually the 1x6 beam that holds the control cab onto the side of the turntable. The original has a 1x4 and 1x6 grey beam at the (...) (22 years ago, 1-Oct-02, to lugnet.technic)

how, link
(score: 2.278)

More:  Next Page >>