 FAQ / 1268
Re: How does one make a poll?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.faq
Date:
Thu, 3 Oct 2002 23:01:23 GMT

In lugnet.faq, John P. Henderson writes:
Can someone post instructions for making new Lugnet polls?

I've been wondering for a while too, and I don't know why there doesn't
appear to be a link anywhere to this.  Anyway, I did a search on "Poll New
Todd" and found this thread:

http://news.lugnet.com/announce/?n=1730

It doesn't have full instructions, but it gives a link to create a poll.
And although I didn't go all the way through the process, it seems pretty
straightforward.  It looks like you might need to know ftx to add pictures.

--
Tony Hafner
www.hafhead.com