 Announcements / 1730
1729  |  1731
Subject:
New Polling Mechanism Available
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.admin.curators, lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 11 Aug 2002 16:36:47 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Greetings!

Well, since his trip to BrickFest, Todd has been in a coding-frenzy!

LUGNET's latest development, now having passed its testing*, is available
for all
members to use:

  http://members.lugnet.com/polls/create/

I think you'll find this tool both fun and useful! (Curators take note) ;-)

Please let us know if you have any questions or comments.

-Suz

* http://news.lugnet.com/fun/?n=806

Suzanne Rich & Todd Lehman
LUGNET founders and administrators