 Fun / 806
805  |  807
Subject:
Just for fun, take a poll
Newsgroups:
lugnet.fun, lugnet.announce
Date:
Fri, 9 Aug 2002 16:05:08 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

I made these recently, intending to share them with LUGNET members. I
hope you will all participate, so we can get some solid results! Should
be interesting..

This one harks back to olden days of rec.toys.lego. The idea isn't mine.
Credit goes to Derek Schin, and a few other folks (can't remember
exactly whom. Calum?)

    http://members.lugnet.com/polls/ballots/?n=1

This next one is a silly idea I had. Maybe we can ask this question
every year? The images are courtesy of Fibblesnork and Minimundo.de

    http://members.lugnet.com/polls/ballots/?n=2

Let me know what you think!

-Suz