  Search Results: how to deep link
 Results 2261 – 2280 of about 86000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Changes to Brickshelf?

(...) What privacy concerns? I've got nothing to hide. Quite the contrary in fact. I want people to see my name next to my mocs. (...) There's nothing stopping people who are concerned about privacy from using a pseudonym either. This seems to be a (...) (21 years ago, 25-Nov-03, to lugnet.general, FTX)

how, link
(score: 3.043)

  Re: a few new things

The redesign looks good. For logged in users, how about links to that user's My Collection and Lugnet Homepage? I like to use (URL) as my "portal page" to the rest of Lugnet, but right now the quickest way from there to my My Collection page, which (...) (22 years ago, 9-Jun-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

how, link
(score: 3.043)

  Re: Liebherr LG 1750

(...) For a while now I've been wanting to build a vehicle with multiple evenly spaced steered axles. The difference this time being that instead of using gearing to generate the different steering angles required I'd like to use fixed links (...) (19 years ago, 20-Aug-05, to lugnet.technic)

how, link
(score: 3.043)

  Re: Whatever happened...

(...) No, and it was voluntary, AFAIK. He took the initiative to be the community liaison and while I don't know exactly what happened, my impression was that he pitched his superiors on the idea of being that link. I'm the kind of guy at work who (...) (20 years ago, 21-Dec-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

how, link
(score: 3.043)

  Re: View FTX Source

(...) While I agree it would be a good idea to add it as a link/button, you CAN already do this: (2 URLs) add the .ftx at the end of an FTX page, and you will be shown the source. I forget exactly how, but there's a way to view older revisions of (...) (18 years ago, 14-Feb-07, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)

how, link
(score: 3.043)

  Re: LEGO AFVs

Don, Take a look at my BS folder to see how I've used different tracks and wheels on different vehicles. (URL) with almost all things LEGO, there is no "one size fits all" solution that works for everything. I've experimented with various track (...) (17 years ago, 22-Jul-07, to lugnet.build.military)

how, link
(score: 3.043)

  Re: monkey rail

Thanks for the offer. I hadn't thought about the programming yet. STil need to watch your videos to see how yours works. At the moment I'm trying to learn NQC. I thought the whole setup might be controlled with a single RCX (as appears to be the (...) (18 years ago, 8-Dec-06, to lugnet.robotics)

how, link
(score: 3.043)

  Re: 2 Things...

(...) Do you mean the indented quoted text on the full-article view? Too light and too small? (...) Would it be better if the first More: All | Brief | Compact link on each group page repeated the 4 shown messages when you clicked it? In other (...) (25 years ago, 22-Jun-99, to lugnet.general)

how, link
(score: 3.043)

  Re: Suspension

Hmmm, sounds like the menu with hover buttons is causing some problems. Try this direct link to the page. You won't get the menu frame to the left or the title frame to the top, but you'll be able to see the important stuff! You should be able to (...) (24 years ago, 11-Aug-00, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.build)

how, link
(score: 3.043)

  Vision Command and source compatibility testing

A few months ago I attempted to discover how VC was accessing the Lego cam. My theory is that VC only cares what driver is being used either due to contract with Lego or because VC may rely heavily on the Logitech QuickCam SDK. Here's what I've (...) (22 years ago, 29-Apr-02, to lugnet.robotics)

how, link
(score: 3.043)

  Re: proposal: sever lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf and ba-lego mailing list

(...) Well, actually, this is precisely how the gateway was created, back in November of 1998. In other words, it's because the lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf group is subscribable by email that the message exchange is possible. (...) I support severing the (...) (25 years ago, 29-Feb-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

how, link
(score: 3.043)

  (no subject)

Dirk, I don't know enough about the SPI to help, But I would like to know how it works out for you.. I am trying to learn s much about my Handy-Board as I can. I recently figured out the Addresses for the handy board, and I found that the Digital IO (...) (28 years ago, 16-Jun-96, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

how, link
(score: 3.043)

  Re: Mechanical tricks

(...) It sounds like you want either a linkage or an escapement, depending on how strict you need to be with no motion during the pauses. I suggest browsing around (URL) ; they have many different linkages, line generators, cranks, and escapements (...) (23 years ago, 2-Nov-01, to lugnet.robotics)

how, link
(score: 3.043)

  Publishing made easier

I've read quite a few threads here regarding web publishing and how hard it is to keep things straight. If you are willing to invest some time on a learning curve, but want to have fast and easy updates to your website, then I recommend FRONTIER. (...) (26 years ago, 18-Oct-98, to lugnet.publish)

how, link
(score: 3.043)

  Re: wargames?

(...) There are several links, check out my page at (URL) I happen to be missing any, please let me know. I think it would be great to have these links on Lugnet (and someone needs to help Steve Jackson get onto Lugnet, apparently he has tried and (...) (25 years ago, 3-Dec-99, to lugnet.gaming)

how, link
(score: 3.043)

  MECHA BUILDING CONTEST REMINDER!

Hey, all you who are interested in entering my contest- YOU MUST EMAIL ME YOUR ENTRY BEFORE the 31st. I already got some from other people, but I can't enter everyone's creations without them specifically asking me to. <I did get the Elephant (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jan-02, to lugnet.build.mecha)

how, link
(score: 3.043)

  Re: One comment

(...) Deal. in fact. I was looking for a way to ask you; how you would feel about me posting the ~ENTIRE~ convo. lets clear the air. lets start this transparency thing by STOPPING the "he said she said" nonsense. too many times, the game of "broken (...) (19 years ago, 23-Apr-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

how, link
(score: 3.043)

  Re: in USA too (was: Re: LEGO Direct in Europe)

"Eric McCarthy" <eric@reasoning.com> wrote in message news:3A106F8A.B5FEAE...ing.com... (...) Not only that, but the "wishlist" feature is sorely lacking in terms of what I expect from a web wishlist, in particular: The wishlist should be linkable, (...) (24 years ago, 14-Nov-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

how, link
(score: 3.043)

  Re: The Great Ball Contraption

In lugnet.robotics, Brian Davis wrote: (snip) (...) (snip) (...) Another awesome source which you may want to link the main page to is: (URL) While not in English, it does contain animations of nearly every idea on the list. Wow! You can get a rough (...) (20 years ago, 12-Jan-05, to lugnet.robotics)

how, link
(score: 3.043)

  New LEGO Van (real)

(URL) Click the link above to see it and the description is below Johnson Controls Inc displays its Lego InMotion van designed by JCI senior designer Lance Larsen. Johnson Controls showed the vehicle only to the press because they about how to keep (...) (24 years ago, 22-Jan-01, to lugnet.general)

how, link
(score: 3.043)

More:  Next Page >>