  Search Results: how to deep link
 Results 2101 – 2120 of about 86000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Announcing FTX for discussion groups

(...) I guess I'll reserve comment until I see how this gets used, but I'm really hoping it doesn't sound a death knell for use of news readers. One favor to ask though, while URL links show up as still clickable in a newsreader, all the nifty set (...) (21 years ago, 28-May-03, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

how, link
(score: 0.834)

  Alcuni pensieri

Con questo post vorrei dire la mia su alcuni episodi che sono avvenuti a cavallo tra questo forum e il vecchio. Recupero anche un po' di tempo perduto negli ultimi tempi tra moc e patelli :D Il forum nuovo faccio a volte anch'io un po' di fatica a (...) (16 years ago, 20-Nov-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

link
(score: 0.833)

  Re: pulizie autunnali

(...) Ho suggerito io a Fabio di fare il post di “spolvero”, perché mi metteva tristezza non leggere piú nessuna novità o intervento sul forum che mi ha accompagnato per anni, e il gesto mi ha dato lo stesso piacere di giocare a calcio in due in una (...) (16 years ago, 19-Nov-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

link
(score: 0.833)

  Plastic Architecture: JCDC Vs. LEGO (Fashion show)

The first virtual fashion show. Spring/Summer 3001. Jean-Charles de Castelbajac is a fashion designer known as JC/DC in the fashion world. His official website : (URL) LEGO style. (URL) Made a CGI LEGO video link below: Intro. Video: (33 seconds) (...) (16 years ago, 18-Nov-08, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.animation)

link
(score: 0.833)

  Re: No authentication posts, no posts from the newsreader?

(...) Hi Willy, I am so sorry - apparently we had a severe problem in the mail system that went unnoticed (I really was knee-deep in a number of issues and did not suspect anything to be wrong, let alone the warning system to actually misinterpret (...) (17 years ago, 14-Nov-07, to lugnet.admin.general)

deep
(score: 0.833)

  Re: Announcing FTX for discussion groups

Oh man ====== I think this might wind up being abused. It's funny, earlier today I was trying to find a picture link for the new "Built to Rule" transformer line on one of the Transformer news groups and I was thinking how glad I was that Lugnet was (...) (21 years ago, 28-May-03, to lugnet.publish, FTX)

how, link
(score: 0.833)

  Re: Announcing FTX for discussion groups

Oh man ====== I think this might wind up being abused. It's funny, earlier today I was trying to find a picture link for the new "Built to Rule" transformer line on one of the Transformer news groups and I was thinking how glad I was that Lugnet was (...) (21 years ago, 28-May-03, to lugnet.publish, FTX)

how, link
(score: 0.833)

  Mesh Enhancer?

Hello All, I'm just getting started in rendering with POV-Ray. You can see my first attempt at the URL below. I attempted to replicate the look of the (URL) McLaren MP-42> Formula One car using the 8458 Silver Champion model. I got the colors and (...) (16 years ago, 16-Nov-08, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.technic, FTX)

link
(score: 0.833)

  Re: How to create an own mission?

"Ralph Hempel" <rhempel@bmts.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:CAEBIOGHPFFJALB...mts.com... (...) I personally find it not nice to answer a question for basic help with a link to where I can _buy_ that information. If I were in your place I would (...) (21 years ago, 24-May-03, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

how, link
(score: 0.832)

  Re: Space Fun...

What is your name? Greg Muri How old are you? 31 What does real life mean for you? Getting to do the things I dreamed about as a kid. Favorite Space set? It is a tie between the 6985 Cosmic Fleet Voyager and 6950 Mobile Rocket Transport Favorite (...) (21 years ago, 27-May-03, to lugnet.space)

how, link
(score: 0.832)

  Re: Train(ee) newbie wants to know how large table?

(...) I make my modules 30" x 45" (2 x 3 large gray baseplates). I like to orient them 3 baseplates *deep* so as to give plenty of room to model after having 2 mainlines. I found 30 x 30 to be a bit small, requiring a lot of tables. 30 x 60 can get (...) (22 years ago, 10-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains)

how, deep
(score: 0.832)

  Danish Toymaker Lego Loses EU Trademark Court Case

WORLD NEWS: November 12th, 2008 Danish Toymaker Lego Loses EU Trademark Court Case On Iconic Building Blocks To Recent Rival Canadian Mega Brands Linda Young - AHN Editor Billund, Denmark (AHN) - Danish toymaker Lego lost its fight to protect its (...) (16 years ago, 12-Nov-08, to lugnet.mediawatch) !

link
(score: 0.832)

  Re: Space Fun...

What is your name? bRick Hallman How old are you? about 18 What does real life mean for you? The comic strip? OH! my Reaaa...aaal life... i ignore it. Favorite Space set? Space Police I Favorite Personal MOC? Right now, my CC-480. It was destroyed (...) (21 years ago, 26-May-03, to lugnet.space)

how, link
(score: 0.832)

  Spatial sound localization

Sound localization is an extremely exciting topic. While blur localization cues that are based on level differences or precedence effect cues are easy to implement into real robots, the localization of continuous signals based on time difference of (...) (16 years ago, 11-Nov-08, to lugnet.robotics)

link
(score: 0.832)

  Re: Space Fun...

(...) all right then, I'll bite ;-p What is your name? =Travis Lance the 3rd Matheson. or Trav, either/or... How old are you? =26 What does real life mean for you? =finding a job that pays well enough for my Lego collection to explode Favorite Space (...) (21 years ago, 26-May-03, to lugnet.space)

how, link
(score: 0.832)

  Space Fun...

Its been sort of quiet here lately, too. No posts in over a day! So I'll just do something like they're doing in castle. Just so we can prove how much better we are. Just kidding. :) Just fill out the questions like a survey. What is your name? (...) (21 years ago, 25-May-03, to lugnet.space) !!

how, link
(score: 0.832)

  Re: LoTR: The Two "Towels"

(...) Yeah, Theoden was a bit different and less likeable in the movie. The one part I really didn't like concerning Theoden was Gandalf et all's entrance into the throne room. Zillions of armed guards, but Aragorn, Gimli, and Legolas can fight 'em (...) (22 years ago, 10-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

how, deep
(score: 0.831)

  Re: LoTR: The Two "Towels"

Somebody had to reply...granted it didn't have to me but... I saw LOTR on the 17th of December 11:59pm atlantic time (in return for a small rural island with one cinema we get the first general showings of a (...) NZ is beautiful. Tolkien's story (...) (22 years ago, 10-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

how, deep
(score: 0.831)

  Invictus Horriblus- 'The Unconquerable Horror'

I'll subtitle this: 'If at first you don't succeed...' Post mod pics: (URL) is a Long term project that lasted close to two two years partly due to structural flaws and partly due to a lack of parts in the needed colors. Brown (Bone/feather), Dark (...) (21 years ago, 25-May-03, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.technic.bionicle)

how, link
(score: 0.831)

  Re: LPub Rotation Step angle woes

(...) The more I think about it, the more I suspect that LDView 3.2 on the Mac is to blame. I sent Allen an email with a link to an LDView 4 test build. --Travis (16 years ago, 6-Nov-08, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac, FTX)

link
(score: 0.831)

More:  Next Page >>