 CAD / 15673
15672  |  15674
Subject:
Mesh Enhancer?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.technic
Date:
Sun, 16 Nov 2008 04:31:07 GMT

Hello All,

I’m just getting started in rendering with POV-Ray. You can see my first attempt at the URL below. I attempted to replicate the look of the McLaren MP-42 Formula One car using the 8458 Silver Champion model. I got the colors and chrome working pretty well, but the angles are still pretty tesselated. I’ve been reading that Mesh Enhancer will help with this, but the link at LDraw.org is broken and I can’t find it anywhere else. Can anyone help?

Larger Image

Eric Albrecht Technicopedia