  Search Results: how to deep link
 Results 1961 – 1980 of about 86000.
Search took 0.03 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Is "traditional" Technic being killed off?

(...) It is this link between adult LEGO fans and parents of potential LEGO fans (in that they are often the same person) that the company has completely ignored and lost ground on. For every loyal customer like John I wonder how many have given up (...) (23 years ago, 19-Feb-02, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.dear-lego)

how, link
(score: 3.044)

  Re: Building vs. Unbuilding

Hello! Hui, some shocking pictures in this thread! My MOCs were made in the fires of My Room­™. Only there they can be unmade. And so I do. Usually I simply take them apart how I put them up: Brick by brick. (URL) me, I'm a link!>> (URL) me, I'm a (...) (20 years ago, 21-Sep-04, to lugnet.build, FTX)

how, link
(score: 3.044)

  Re: Announcing FTX for discussion groups

Oh man ====== I think this might wind up being abused. It's funny, earlier today I was trying to find a picture link for the new "Built to Rule" transformer line on one of the Transformer news groups and I was thinking how glad I was that Lugnet was (...) (21 years ago, 28-May-03, to lugnet.publish, FTX)

how, link
(score: 3.044)

  Re: Announcing FTX for discussion groups

Oh man ====== I think this might wind up being abused. It's funny, earlier today I was trying to find a picture link for the new "Built to Rule" transformer line on one of the Transformer news groups and I was thinking how glad I was that Lugnet was (...) (21 years ago, 28-May-03, to lugnet.publish, FTX)

how, link
(score: 3.044)

  Re: Issue regarding Moderation of Folders

(...) Gotcha - but that still doesn't mean much to me, because I don't make a link between them being available and being moderated? I guess I don't understand how the moderation actually takes place. (I hope I'm not coming off the wrong way on this (...) (20 years ago, 6-Mar-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

how, link
(score: 3.044)

  CG Batman Film using non-LEGO

(URL) wonderful little CG movie. I don't know how the students got Adam West, DVD, et. al, to do the film, but it was really well done, and the voices were wonderful. Anyway, I've also uploaded the movie to my webserver, so if the website link above (...) (20 years ago, 18-Mar-05, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

how, link
(score: 3.044)

  Re: The Bricktionary project (Was: Idea: How starting ... Lego piece naming convention?)

[Followup-To set to lugnet.admin.database -- can we please corral this (important) discussion to one location? It's getting cross-posted to too many ng's] (...) I've got some LDraw-to-AucZILLA cross-reference information. Let me dig it out... (...) (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jul-99, to lugnet.admin.database, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.db.inv, lugnet.general)

how, link
(score: 3.044)

  Externally powered Monorail

I won't bother to link pics here 'cause it always takes me at least 3 tries to embedden 'em... Anyway, with much further ado, here's my latest POC-- Externally powered monorail!! Pics at Flickr-- (URL) Vids at YouTube-- (3 URLs) So a few things--the (...) (14 years ago, 8-Nov-10, to lugnet.org.ca.obb, lugnet.space, FTX) !

how, link
(score: 3.044)

  360 degree ranging

I'm building a theory about how to make a 360 range finding system. It only needs to be accurate out to, say, a foot or 18 inches. basically it's a "before you bump" bump system. I've thought of using a series of IR emitters/detectors in a circular (...) (26 years ago, 11-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

how, link
(score: 3.044)

  Re: Lugnet for beginners

(...) think (...) Also, you could just mirror the current page that us seasoned veterans use to see what's going on, and we could just come up like normal. Well, we'll have to change our bookmarked link, but that would be it. How much space would (...) (25 years ago, 2-Mar-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

how, link
(score: 3.044)

  Re: Question for the Conservatives out there

(...) Sorry, I just found it interesting that google returned this link: (URL) the second page of my search for terrorist movie references. Apparently that's where you get all your material. It's got your question, your cigar mag reference, (...) (20 years ago, 4-Jun-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

how, link
(score: 3.044)

  Re: Moving boards?

(...) Here's how I see it: I am a Lugnet freak. The format and layout of Lugnet newsgroups are my prefered means of communication (second only to in-person meetings), and I tend to spend an unreasonable amount of time (and certainly most of my (...) (21 years ago, 5-May-03, to lugnet.gaming.starship)

how, link
(score: 3.044)

  Bucketload of Space MOC's

Hi all! I've got some more ships scanned/posted to my brickshelf gallery. Thought you might want to take a look. There are now of 15 ships in 16 galleries, by my younger bro Mitchell and myself. We're not actually building ships this fast (they've (...) (22 years ago, 24-Apr-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

how, link
(score: 3.044)

  Re: Tutorial Subject List (was: Re: The LDraw Community is what each person makes it)

"blessing" <blessing@icefog.net> wrote in message news:Gp05x8.Jx4@lugnet.com... (...) how (...) Yep. We don't want to start from the very beginning in each tutorial. They should build off of each other. This would be a step up from 'how to make my (...) (23 years ago, 27-Dec-01, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

how, link
(score: 3.044)

  From the Washington Post

This article has some interesting info about the CIA.. further down it speculates about how a military operation might unfold. (URL) guess what bothers me (and why I decided to post the link) is that it seems that the operation will start with (...) (23 years ago, 14-Sep-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

how, link
(score: 3.044)

  Re: T shirts so far

If you click on the 'Order t-shirts' link at the bottom (or click here: (URL) you get to see how they work together, because you have one on the front (E for me) and one on the back (an X) Not a dumb question either, I was wondering what was going (...) (24 years ago, 21-Jul-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)

how, link
(score: 3.044)

  Re: legOS IR comm and debugging tools

(...) Lorenzo, i also just started with legOS and just thought about exactly the same issue. I'm wondering, if anyone has tried to run gdb in remote mode on the RCX. Imho, this would be the perfect solution... I've never ported gdb-remote to a new (...) (25 years ago, 23-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

how, link
(score: 3.044)

  Re: A message to Fredrik Glöckner

(...) basically an image from my web page, or a rerendered LDraw model? Either way, I'm pretty flattered. :-) This may be related to something called "RoboCup Norge". They have been nice enough to link to my page at their home page, even though I (...) (25 years ago, 14-Apr-00, to lugnet.loc.no)

how, link
(score: 3.044)

  Re: eBay lego sniping? Why it is a problem?

(...) I was afraid that might be it. :) (...) Thanks for the link; a search on "eBay sniping" pretty much brought up both sides of the issue. (...) I think that's the key here. A post I found via the Deja news link you provided suggested that every (...) (26 years ago, 30-Oct-98, to lugnet.market.auction)

how, link
(score: 3.044)

  Re: Future GBCs

Since I couldn't build tonight because I don't have a tv to watch the colts at my lego table, I worked on trying to figure out how to reduce the number of RCXs we need to control 2 GBC loading & unloading spurs. I came up with this (when it goes (...) (19 years ago, 18-Oct-05, to lugnet.org.us.laflrc)

how, link
(score: 3.044)

More:  Next Page >>