 Local / Norge / 58
Re: A message to Fredrik Glöckner
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.no
Date:
Fri, 14 Apr 2000 11:14:46 GMT

"Eric Hampusgård" <purjo@hem.passagen.se> writes:

I was idly visiting my old school (Linköping University) last
tuesday when I happened to run into a poster about a robot building
contest that the local electronics-association (fraternity ???)
were setting up. The object that caught my eye was an LDraw picture
of a Technic car. My first thought was, whee!  there goes a fellow
brickmaster! Then I thought, hang on, that's not an average
brickmaster, that's a brick guru creation and then I noticed this
small disclaimer line just at the side of the picture, saying:

http://www.math.uio.no/~fredrigl/technic/

Wow, how interesting!  Do you remember which car it was, BTW?  Was it
basically an image from my web page, or a rerendered LDraw model?

Either way, I'm pretty flattered.  :-)

This may be related to something called "RoboCup Norge".  They have
been nice enough to link to my page at their home page, even though I
don't really have any robots there in the first place:

    http://www.hungry.com/~pere/robocup/

The web page appears to be defunct by now, though.  I'm not on the
list anymore, but I'm still listed on the web page.  It appears thay
they never got the project going, which is a bit sad.

Fredrik