 Local / Norge / 59
Re: A message to Fredrik Glöckner
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.no
Date:
Fri, 14 Apr 2000 14:28:00 GMT

http://www.math.uio.no/~fredrigl/technic/

Wow, how interesting!  Do you remember which car it was, BTW?  Was it
basically an image from my web page, or a rerendered LDraw model?

I searched your page but couldn't find the exact image they used, but it
seems
like they've drawn their own LDraw outline from the v4.dat file.

Here's the link to their webpage, the competition is called RobotRacet 2000.
http://www.studorg.liu.se/admittansen/

Either way, I'm pretty flattered.  :-)

I will see if I can sneak one of the posters and send it to you. It could be
fun
to see.

This may be related to something called "RoboCup Norge".
The web page appears to be defunct by now, though.  I'm not on the
list anymore, but I'm still listed on the web page.  It appears thay
they never got the project going, which is a bit sad.

Too bad, the roborace has been quite a success here for two years now and
it seems a LEGO robot scored second place this time. Rather great in
competition with standard R/C equipment I think.

See you around, take care

// Eric