 Local / Norge / 57
56  |  58
Subject:
A message to Fredrik Glöckner
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.no
Date:
Fri, 14 Apr 2000 11:24:41 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hello Fredrik!

I was idly visiting my old school (Linköping University) last tuesday when I
happened to run into a poster about a robot building contest that the local
electronics-association (fraternity ???) were setting up. The object that
caught
my eye was an LDraw picture of a Technic car. My first thought was, whee!
there goes a fellow brickmaster! Then I thought, hang on, that's not an
average
brickmaster, that's a brick guru creation and then I noticed this small
disclaimer
line just at the side of the picture, saying:
http://www.math.uio.no/~fredrigl/technic/

What can I say, I was right. =)

// Eric
--
"The great thing about Lego isn't that you can build something out of it,
the great thing is that you can build something else."