Re: Future GBCs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.laflrc
Date:
Tue, 18 Oct 2005 04:27:55 GMT

Since I couldn't build tonight because I don't have a tv to watch the colts at
my lego table, I worked on trying to figure out how to reduce the number of RCXs
we need to control 2 GBC loading & unloading spurs.  I came up with this (when
it goes public)
<link>http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=1441391</link>

It reduces the number of RCXs we need down to 3 for the whole thing, and allows
us to have a motor for unloading and loading on each spur.  The only things I
see as a possible problem is that there are 2 light sensors that must be hooked
up 2 RCXs (is this a problem?) and if this works, there is a possibility of
needing some VEEEEEERRRRRYYYY long wires.  I don't think I've left anything out.

Would this work?

John