 Space / 13914
13913  |  13915
Subject:
Bucketload of Space MOC's
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build
Date:
Wed, 24 Apr 2002 06:30:42 GMT

Hi all!
     I've got some more ships scanned/posted to my brickshelf gallery.
Thought you might want to take a look.  There are now of 15 ships in 16
galleries, by my younger bro Mitchell and myself.
     We're not actually building ships this fast (they've all been posted
over about the last three weeks) but as we've just gotten access to a
digital camera, we're just catching up.
     Here's the link:

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=Bunji--Ben

     Thanks everyone whose commented, comments are good!  If you feel like
saying how great they are/how much they stink, any suggestions/observations,
or just general thoughts (perhaps you like the blanket in the background?)
it would be eagerly read and pondered by yours truly.
     Enjoy!

-Josh