 Space / 13896
13895  |  13897
Subject:
More new MOC's
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build
Date:
Sun, 21 Apr 2002 17:15:16 GMT

In lugnet.space, Josh Underhay writes:
Hi everyone!
    I've had these ships finished for a while, but I haven't gotten around
to scanning/posting them until now.

Most of the ships were a joint effort between myself and my younger brother
Mitchell.  As of now, there are 7 ships in 8 galleries, but more will be
posted soon.

Let me know what you think - any points to improve, things you liked/didn't
like, suggestions for my digital photography, or your favorite(s) out of the
bunch.

Any more questions, comments, death threats etc, e-mail me!

-Josh Underhay

Hey All!!
     Thanks for the comments on the first 7 ships.  Good news, I've got some
more pics online now.  There are now 13 pics in 14 galleries.  Most of them
are by my bro Mitchell, some are by myself, and some are joint efforts.
Here is the link again:

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=Bunji--Ben

     Again, your thoughts are more than welcome.  Enjoy!

-Josh Underhay