 Space / 13895
Re: Freighter Contest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 21 Apr 2002 13:58:55 GMT

In lugnet.space, Gil Shaw writes:
Hmm....could be interesting.  I think this would be fun.  I know that there
is an Ice Planet contest on the boards for June, but I wasn't sure if it had
firmed up any specifics (hosting sites, admin etc.)

Either or, I'm likely in.

Cheers,
-G

I am working out the specifics of the Ice Planet Contest. It will be in
June. I need a couple of more weeks to get it all worked out and will post
about it then.

Jude
aka The Scrutinizer