  Search Results: how to deep link
 Results 1401 – 1420 of about 86000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Response to Misinformation (Some other perspectives on the tragedy)

This is a response to random acts of absolute disinformation perpetrated by many in the discussion of Arab terrorism, of what our response should be, and the Palestinian plight - and whatever else spues forth from my inability to contain myself any (...) (23 years ago, 14-Sep-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

how, deep
(score: 2.500)

  NMRA update (Fri. pm)

I'll be showing up at the hall by 9am. Can someone bring in some plastic tablecloth (very lightweight, solid color(s) please.) I'll bring the staple gun, and a staple remover. ;-) ** We have a 50' perimeter, more if we want to overlap a bit, to get (...) (24 years ago, 5-Aug-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

how, link
(score: 2.500)

  Re: Mercy? (Was Re: My Prayer on this National Day of Prayer)

(...) The reason is that man acts to benefit man in countless, demonstrable, and tangible ways daily, while this alleged "God" of your has sat on His Divine Butt for two millennia or more without so much as a peep (unless we include the wholly (...) (23 years ago, 15-Sep-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

how, deep
(score: 2.500)

  RE: Newly revised and updated web page

(...) Well, I've been working on it seriously for just over two months. I'd wanted to do the Transamerica building for quite some time and had been trying to think of how to do it. I had originally considered a more straight forward studs-up design, (...) (24 years ago, 9-Aug-00, to lugnet.build)

how, link
(score: 2.499)

  Re: Clearence deals

First. Thanks for all the compliments. (...) About the ability to sort. I really want to do this, but it's not that easy. This would require databasing the site. Not that I am opposed to it, I just don't know how. The one solution that I have been (...) (24 years ago, 9-Aug-00, to lugnet.general)

how, link
(score: 2.499)

  My prediction on how the AT-ST walker looks like

Using MLCAD, I made a model of the AT-ST Walker without the StormTroopers yet. The total was 94 pieces. Stinks huh when its rumored to be around 10 bucks. Well, since most of the pieces is small, I guess around 110 pieces might be alright. (The (...) (24 years ago, 17-Aug-00, to lugnet.starwars)

how, link
(score: 2.499)

  Re: Suspension

Hmmm, sounds like the menu with hover buttons is causing some problems. Try this direct link to the page. You won't get the menu frame to the left or the title frame to the top, but you'll be able to see the important stuff! You should be able to (...) (24 years ago, 11-Aug-00, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.build)

how, link
(score: 2.499)

  Re: jump.cgi

(...) No problems that I'm aware of, no. (...) It's to analyze what links get clicked and from where (which page). It's something that can potentially be reported or tabulated for link listings, etc. (see Patrick Delahanty's site listings[1], for (...) (24 years ago, 11-Aug-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

how, link
(score: 2.499)

  Re: MS-06J Zaku

(...) Thank you! I can't express enough how cool I think it is that you are sharing the instructions with us. I love the Zaku, its by far one of my favorite mechs ever (although my personal fave iteration is the one from Gundam F-91... I can't seem (...) (24 years ago, 14-Aug-00, to lugnet.build.mecha)

how, link
(score: 2.499)

  Thinking Out Loud...

Hey Y'all: In the wake of the enormous human tragedy of last Tuesday there is little that can be said to assuage the justified anger, sadness, bewilderment, and deep conflict that many of us are feeling. I think it's important to give into these (...) (23 years ago, 18-Sep-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

how, deep
(score: 2.499)

  The Lego Maiden Brickbay store donates 10% sales to WTC charity

To all my fine friends and customers, I want to thank you for your support. Thank you for your kind words, knowing I live so close to the World Trade Center tragedy. But this tragedy is all-reaching, all-encompasing, many of you who do not live in (...) (23 years ago, 17-Sep-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

how, deep
(score: 2.499)

  Re: FA on eBay - Rare Town and Some Space Sets

(...) Gerald, nice list, but how about a link so we can find your auction without actually having to search all over ebaY for it? Thanx, KDJ ___...___ Kyle D. Jackson, LUGNETer #203, Windsor, Ontario, Canada (24 years ago, 18-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

how, link
(score: 2.499)

  Re: QuickSet utility working OK for everyone?

(...) Great! That's how it's intended to work. :) (...) Hmm, there are actually two QuickSet links on the homepage, and a third way to activate it via the search form. Maybe it's obscured by its sounding a bit like some kind of liquid glue. :) BTW, (...) (24 years ago, 18-Aug-00, to lugnet.admin.database)

how, link
(score: 2.499)

  Re: Theft, Definitive statements vs shaping thoughts(was Re: 2001 Set info

(...) OK, I am going to TRU this evening, with the list (or at least one set on it) as a private cit, and I will ask about that spicific set...and see if something comes up. This is no more than a humble guess on my part...I mean, I will ask if any (...) (24 years ago, 10-Aug-00, to lugnet.admin.terms)

how, link
(score: 2.498)

  Re: jump.cgi

(...) OK, good, then this has nothing to do with jump.cgi per se (not that I thought it did, but it's better to be sure just in case). You're seeing the same thing from a different redirector. (The display.cgi script simply picks apart the ng name (...) (24 years ago, 14-Aug-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

how, link
(score: 2.498)

  Pinball Machine DAT

A few folks have requested how the pinball machine in the Spamcake Diner was built. I've added a link next to its picture so you can DL a DAT version at your leisure. (URL) McD. when replying, contrary to all rumors, spamcake is *not* Soilent Green. (24 years ago, 22-Aug-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.publish, lugnet.build, lugnet.cad.dat.models)

how, link
(score: 2.498)

  Re: Freaky custom mini-sized Lego bricks?

Pretty cool, but your link to the complete instructions is broken... It should be here: (URL) would love to see how you did it, just for fun. -Andy Lynch ----- Original Message ----- From: "Harold Poskanzer" <drzeus@best.com> (...) (24 years ago, 18-Aug-00, to lugnet.general)

how, link
(score: 2.498)

  Re: jump.cgi

(...) the first time it was this fast. Multiple times didn't improve the speed at all. (...) the delay. I didn't get a delay with mimg.cgi, (the first link) though. By the way, how did you get those long urls to not split across lines? -- David (...) (24 years ago, 15-Aug-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

how, link
(score: 2.498)

  Re: Voting Open for LCAD Parts Update 2000-02

(...) I considered posting the L3P -check output as a link on the voting page. (...) How about a parrot w/o decorative printing? ;) (...) It would be very nice if L3Lab had a menu command for L3P-check'ing the current file. A little dialog to set (...) (24 years ago, 22-Aug-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

how, link
(score: 2.498)

  Re: A field arrangement Question!

Rose Regner <lego@r2eng.com> wrote in message news:Fyu9GI.6Mu@lugnet.com... <snip> (...) to (...) You are not alone! [ on building or age ;-) , 30 sounds good from where I am...] The pictures have no numbers. Some parts they choose to show how to (...) (24 years ago, 14-Aug-00, to lugnet.sports, lugnet.fabuland)

how, link
(score: 2.498)

More:  Next Page >>