 Star Wars / 8687
8686  |  8688
Subject:
My prediction on how the AT-ST walker looks like
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 17 Aug 2000 05:40:59 GMT

Using MLCAD, I made a model of the AT-ST Walker without the StormTroopers yet.
The total was 94 pieces. Stinks huh when its rumored to be around 10 bucks.
Well, since most of the pieces is small, I guess around 110 pieces might be
alright. (The extra 16 is for the stormtrooper plus other interior things. I
have already placed 3 computers in the cockpit.

Click the link below to view a picture of the AT-ST Walker in Minifigure scale.
http://www.geocities.com/repulsarlift/atst.htm and for more info.