 Star Wars / 8695
8694  |  8696
Subject:
Future UCS Star Wars Kits
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 17 Aug 2000 20:41:43 GMT

I don't really like the current UCS offerings that much. I think they look
clunky and lack imagination in their execution...

However...

I would like to see any (or all) of the other UCS Star Wars kits that others
have mentioned, but I doubt any will appear for less than $100.

I'd like to up the ante a bit and see a UCS Star Wars Millenium Falcon. It
obviously would not be of the same scale as either the UCS X-Wing or UCS Tie,
but it could be bigger than the current "play" Millenium Falcon.

I'd also like to see some cool new electronics in them... hell, if I'm buying a
kit to have it sit on a shelf, the least it could do is blink, move, or make
sounds... anyway, I'd like to see Lego put some thought into using LightSheet
in their models. It's the stuff that professional modellers use for engines.
Email TrekFX@aol.com for full info or snail mail...

LightSheet
319 Dunstable Road
Nashua, New Hampshire  03032
(603) 595-7146

Finally, how about some more Technic-style models, like the three droids (Pit,
Battle, Destroyer)?

My US$0.02 worth...

- Sean