 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 12294
12293  |  12295
Subject:
The Lego Maiden Brickbay store donates 10% sales to WTC charity
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 17 Sep 2001 23:29:59 GMT

To all my fine friends and customers,

I want to thank you for your support. Thank you for your kind words, knowing
I live so close to the World Trade Center tragedy. But this tragedy is
all-reaching, all-encompasing, many of you who do not live in the New York
or DC areas have been affected by this -- lost a loved one, a friend, a
business aquaintance. Many of you who do not live even in the United States
have been personally affected. In fact, we all have been affected in some
deep way, we all have felt the pain and sadness, the fear and frustrations
of the last days.

I will contribute 10% of all new sales from my Brickbay store to the World
Trade Center Relief Fund. Please see the new splash page I have just
uploaded to my store for further information.
http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=stephkos

How do you know for sure that I will indeed do this? I am an honest person,
with over 200 positive feedbacks on ebay and 50 positive feedbacks on
brickbay, my need to help is strong....

Thank you once again, from the bottom of my heart,
Stephanie
The Lego Maiden