  Search Results: how to deep link
 Results 1061 – 1080 of about 86000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: [CW] FAQ

(...) (URL) in the future if we get a domain name this won't be a problem... No money for it just yet being a student;) (I have no issues with xoom.com anyway) -- pn (25 years ago, 28-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

how, link
(score: 2.560)

  This is an interview I could handle...

On the front page of the Boston Sunday Globe Business Section there is an article about new interview practices companies are using. The corrisponding picture and the lead to the article is about how the Zefer Co. asks their prospective employees to (...) (25 years ago, 9-Jan-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos)

how, link
(score: 2.560)

  Re: the big rock...

(...) sculptures..... (...) Your kidding, right? From what I've heard: There is an island called Easter Island (aka Rapa Nui), where there are mysterious statues of bunies, and Mata Nui is a mispronounced rip off (kind of like how Digimon is a (...) (24 years ago, 24-Feb-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

how, deep
(score: 2.560)

  Re: Town juniorization explanation . . . sort of?

(...) As far as I know TLC is privately owned. They still have an annual report though just to let people (those who are interested) know how they're doing. As far as the person who wanted to know how to get a copy of the Annual Report, I can't (...) (25 years ago, 13-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

how, link
(score: 2.560)

  Re: How do I contact Busy Bee?

Your link worked for me. here is there # 011 44 161 881 3906 Not open Sundays (...) (25 years ago, 5-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

how, link
(score: 2.560)

  Re: Game discussion

(...) sight, (...) PS2. (...) It is that easy, Josh. They are not making Dremcasts anymore, they are porting over games to the PS2 now, and most / all of the games being developed for the Dreamcast has either been cancelled, or they are going to the (...) (24 years ago, 24-Feb-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

how, deep
(score: 2.560)

  CASE style in filenames (was Re: Ldlite for OpenGL and Linux (and uppercase filenames)

I have given up on my CASE-SENSITIVE choice, and I now have a Summary of all this talk, with some taughs in the middle. Apart from visual aspect, all files should (not MUST) be UPPERCASE. for compatibility issues, because: - MSDOS keeps the files in (...) (25 years ago, 19-Jan-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

how, link
(score: 2.560)

  Specific problem: finding members - general conclusion: principle of least surprise needed on Lugnet

This link: (URL) to work. It's an obvious thing to try. I could probably rattle off another 1/2 dozen links that would be obvious things to try which don't do anything useful but should. I would claim that some set of folks ought to brainstorm up a (...) (25 years ago, 13-Jan-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

how, link
(score: 2.559)

  lugnet.fun.competition ?

I guess I just like to see free LEGO flying around :) But it would be nice to have a place where people could organise competitions or go to enter - I've run one in market.buy-sell-trade, and more recently in fun.community, but neither of these (...) (25 years ago, 14-Jan-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

how, link
(score: 2.559)

  Re: WB Store...Indy Storm and Countdown corner back in stock...

Well folks, I placed another order. Let's see how much of this one goes through... Frederick. (...) (25 years ago, 29-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

how, link
(score: 2.559)

  GMLTC Module Construction

A while back I saw a post about how the GMLTC modules are put together. (As far as internal supports, ect) Does anyone have that info handy? (link, photo, or other) A few of us here in St. Louis are exploring something along the same lines and a (...) (25 years ago, 16-Jan-00, to lugnet.trains)

how, link
(score: 2.559)

  Re: GMLTC

(...) Well, something inside me says 'I won't touch this with a 39 1/2 foot pole' and the other half says, 'maybe a few enlightening observations could help here.' (...) Larry and I have not had a perfect track record, but I think I speak for both (...) (24 years ago, 26-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains.org)

how, deep
(score: 2.559)

  Auction Announcement: Dan's Star Wars Parts Auction

Greetings All; I've finally got my Star Wars parts auction up and running. This auction is of the parts variety where you get to choose how many of each piece you want at your price. The fodder for the auction is as follows; 7110 Landspeeder 8 7101 (...) (25 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

how, link
(score: 2.559)

  Re: I<whatever>LTC summary

(...) Personally I don't really feel like we are "solving any problems". The part of Steve B's. origional post that I really liked was the part about sharing information on Honorariums. This is something I have struggled with for a while with (...) (24 years ago, 28-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains.org)

how, deep
(score: 2.559)

  Weekly Update of New AuctionBrick Listings - 10/21

This is weekly update of new items listed at (URL) as of Thu Oct 21, 08:02 AM PST. To bid, review details of any item listed or to register go to (URL). (2 URLs) 6280 Armada Flagship> Used - Great Minimum Bid: $55.00, Time Left: 5 Days 4 Hrs+ (2 (...) (20 years ago, 21-Oct-04, to lugnet.market.auction, FTX)

deep, link
(score: 2.559)

  6155 Auqazone Deep Sea Preditor

I have a MISB Deep Sea Preditor (set #6155). The box has very little damage. How much would this go for? thanks kai (24 years ago, 26-Mar-01, to lugnet.market.appraisal)

how, deep
(score: 2.559)

  Re: Gats in St. Louis

Wayne Green wrote in message ... (...) thing. (...) I (...) about (...) year (...) havn't (...) build (...) Well, we'll need to figure that out. I am good with the idea of starting over, I don't have many Trains built right now. I would like to buy (...) (25 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.us.mo)

how, link
(score: 2.559)

  Re: LDraw-Mode vs. BezGen... problems?

(...) Yep, I've used it for the Flex-System hoses and the ribbed hoses from the Technic line. But I'm sure it can be used to model most kinds of flexible elements in LEGO, possibly even the 11L chain links seen in many LEGO themes, if you are a bit (...) (25 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

how, link
(score: 2.558)

  Re: NELUG 01/10/2000 is up

I guess I should supply a link (duh). (URL) Todd: how about a preview button? (...) (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.publish)

how, link
(score: 2.558)

  Principle of least surprise needed (was Specific Problem, etc....)

True, true, and also true. I agree with this for another reason. Anyone who has performed a global search for a very general subject knows that because of the large mass of messages available for the search, the search produces huge numbers of (...) (25 years ago, 13-Jan-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

how, link
(score: 2.558)

More:  Next Page >>