 Marketplace / Shopping / 2497
Re: WB Store...Indy Storm and Countdown corner back in stock...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sat, 29 Jan 2000 21:11:21 GMT

Well folks, I placed another order. Let's see how much of this one
goes through...

Frederick.

"Damraska" <WickedDamraska@Netscape.net> wrote:

For those wishing to try their luck, the WB Store has Indy Storm and
Countdown Corner back in stock.  I successfully ordered (emphasis on
ordered) some of both.