 Marketplace / Shopping / 2499
Re: WB Store...Indy Storm and Countdown corner back in stock...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sat, 29 Jan 2000 22:22:31 GMT

On Sat, 29 Jan 2000 18:28:16 GMT, "Damraska"
<WickedDamraska@Netscape.net> wrote:

For those wishing to try their luck, the WB Store has Indy Storm and
Countdown Corner back in stock.  I successfully ordered (emphasis on
ordered) some of both.

Will our hero get them?  Will the fiendish forces of evil cancel his
order...again?

-Doug

^v^^v^
I am:  WickedDamraska@Netscape.net.  Nix 'Wicked' to reply.

     It's pretty sorry of them that they got some in and didn't even
give those of us with "canceled" order status the first shot at them.
Personally I have already ordered one from elsewhere.  (used a $10.00
coupon on Toysmart)  The total was still about $10.00 above the
WBstore price, but I would rather see Toysmart get the money than deal
with the WBstore again.  Good luck with your new order.

Thomas