 Marketplace / Shopping / 2498
Re: Stone Tower Bridge down to $20 at Wal-Mart
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sat, 29 Jan 2000 21:16:26 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Shiri Dori writes:
In lugnet.market.shopping, Bruce Schlickbernd writes:
Boy, I had to wait forever for this.  I finally found the Stone Tower Bridge
from the Ninja line at $20 at a local (SoCal) Wal-Mart.  The Mummy's Tomb
(don't remember the exact name) went through another price reduction to $10
(down from $22, then $14).

Where is this? Please tell! I wanted to get this but my budget was too strict!
But for $20... Of course I'll buy it!

Where did you find this?

TIA,
Shiri
http://www.geocities.com/shiri_lego/

Which specific Wal-Mart in southern california?  At the junction of the 60 and
71 freeways, I'm not sure which city that is, Chino Hills?  But....don't bother
looking, because I have all they had.  The Wal-Mart is San Dimas had several
last I looked, but whether they reduced it from $39 to $20, I don't know.  I'd
just check the closest to you, and be aware that it might be in a discount
aisle and not the regular Lego section.

I usually make my Lego money scream before I spend it, and this was the last
thing I was looking for a big sale on.

Bruce