  Search Results: help outlook express set followup-to header
 Results 981 – 1000 of about 99000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Good News, Everyone!

(URL) Welcome to the Planet Express! I'm sure your stay, like so many of our esteemed crew before you, will be full of adventure, excitement, and er, brevity. Allow me to show you about the place. (URL) First off, my name is Professor Hubert J. (...) (17 years ago, 23-Mar-08, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build, lugnet.space, FTX) !!

help, express
(score: 3.713)

  Re: Best selection of parts to mess around with

(...) Well, just to put the $.02 in that I never did, I'd say that when writing, either avoid swears all together, or use 'em. The insult/resentment of reading a swear is not in the word itself, as Jeremy pointed out, but in the intention. Hence, (...) (25 years ago, 26-Nov-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

help, express
(score: 3.713)

  Re: Bi-level commuter train

Steve, I made some a few years ago. They where more LEGO than scale. Here is a picture of one with the prototype: (URL) are to other galleries with pics: (URL) Railway Express (VRE) has some info about the Kawasaki bi-levels that they have: (URL) (...) (22 years ago, 10-Mar-03, to lugnet.trains)

help, express
(score: 3.713)

  Re: End of Year Thoughts

<snip> (...) for me, it was just over 2 years ago, I was doing good fighting urges to go back to collecting the lego, avoiding the toy stores, trying hard not to look in the toy advertizements. Then I made the mistake of going into a toy store, and (...) (23 years ago, 1-Dec-01, to lugnet.general)

help, express
(score: 3.713)

  Re: Lego man

Adam, Hey, I understand that all too well. I was 17 at the time, my last year of high school, and I went to Meijer: (URL) plug in for my second job! :) ) and bought the 6399, Airport Shuttle. I worked 40 hours, (A no-no to child labor laws, but we (...) (25 years ago, 30-Aug-99, to lugnet.general)

help, express
(score: 3.713)

  Review Committee chartered for the LUGNET Policies and Procedures document

As mentioned (URL) here>, the LUGNET administration team has been working on a Policies and Procedures document (sometimes called the P&P for short) that will help clarify to everyone what the various roles and responsibilities related to LUGNET (...) (20 years ago, 1-Apr-05, to lugnet.admin.terms, lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

help, express
(score: 3.713)

  read this, then fight about it!

bill of no rights The following was written by State Representative Mitchell Kaye from Cobb County, GA. We, the sensible people of the United States, in an attempt to help everyone get along, restore some semblance of justice, avoid any more riots, (...) (25 years ago, 24-Aug-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

help, express
(score: 3.713)

  Re: Some Weird Action Team turns 4 years old!

(...) About my last post... Yeah, I didn't really think it through and I was having a bad day. After I saw that nobody posted, I was a little peeved and wrote what I wrote. However, your comment isn't appreciated by anyone and did no good (...) (21 years ago, 15-Apr-03, to lugnet.general)

help, express
(score: 3.712)

  Re: Train Sensors

Took a while to answer your request, but here it is. --Doug Wilcox ***...*** As promised, here's a picture of the working train sensor we used for the Orange County Festival of Trees to control two 4561 Railway Express trains. When the train passes, (...) (25 years ago, 31-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

help, express
(score: 3.712)

  Re: Marion helmets, dark gray, 100-300

(...) I didn't consider this a "change" to lugnet.lego.direct. I read Todd's first post to the group: (...) anything and everything having to do with LEGO Direct -- questions, rants, raves, suggestions, in-depth discussions about offerings, etc. -- (...) (24 years ago, 6-May-00, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.lego.direct)

help, express
(score: 3.712)

  Re: I have read the article about LCD

Hello Láng Attila D. and Hello Kiss Attila Csongor, This thread is not very frequented now. May be because the debate has to become much more technical. (...) I mean if LMPL is not sufficient, we are in danger to either add more and more syntax (...) (23 years ago, 25-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.lcd)

help, express
(score: 3.712)

  Re: Are we all too nice?

(...) I would argue yes. I think that's been made self evident; see Eric Kingsley's post. "good job", "me too", etc., are all great to hear when you're the one getting the praise, but: A. it doesn't help you, save your ego perhaps. B. to many (...) (24 years ago, 26-Oct-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

help, express
(score: 3.712)

  Re: Arguing about nature, Nature, and ethics

In response to "Kevin Wilson" <kwilson_tccs@compuserve.com> in message news:G5sE42.BEG@lugnet.com... Kevin, (...) I appreciate your effort at understanding my position. That's a tall order. I'll try to be as clear as possible, but to do that I'll (...) (24 years ago, 19-Dec-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

help, express
(score: 3.712)

  Re: eToys closing down

"Jennifer Clark" <jen@vulture.dmem.strath.ac.uk> wrote in message news:G6xAF0.K82@lugnet.com... (...) I placed my order on Friday 29th Dec for the 2 SW UCS sets, a Falcon, and some of the cheap sets I didn't have, and they all arrived on Thursday (...) (24 years ago, 10-Jan-01, to lugnet.loc.uk)

help, express
(score: 3.712)

  Re: Castle World: A Plan of Action

(...) To Pawel: I feel HUGELY deferential to anyone that was a founder of this crazy thing. Somehow the words "Castle World" inspire a kind of obsessive fascination that no other project has yet matched. If you, Pawel, feel inclined to participate (...) (21 years ago, 18-Aug-03, to lugnet.castle.org.cw, FTX)

help, express
(score: 3.712)

  Re: TLG investigation

(...) ...snip... smummarizing Larry: (...) I agree with Larry. I would probably not bother to join such a club if it did not offer service packs and bulk parts for adult modelers. This newsgroup and individual websites are providing a wealth of (...) (26 years ago, 15-Feb-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

help, express
(score: 3.712)

  Re: Brick Testament on radio

(...) Kevin, just wanted to take a minute and say thanks so much for allowing me to host (most) @8^) of the photos on Brickshelf. As soon as I figure out a way to make some money off my site's popularity, I would like to make a donation to better (...) (22 years ago, 12-Apr-02, to lugnet.mediawatch)

help, express
(score: 3.712)

  Re: Aussie train org?

(...) The Americans love the (Location)LTC form (much as they love the (loc)LUG.) This would make us ALTC Australian... EALTC Eastern Australia PELTC Pacific East NHLTC New Holland TILTC Terra Incognito TALTC Terra Australis and many more (...) (23 years ago, 13-Nov-01, to lugnet.org.au)

help, express
(score: 3.712)

  What kind of events do Ontario LEGO builders want? (WAS Re: [rtlToronto] Roadshow 2003 Toronto)

(...) Calum, your posting got me thinking. (which in itself can be a dangerous thing, so beware!) And so I am going to knowingly and blatantly highjack this thread in hopes of generating some discussion among Ontario builders, both in and outside of (...) (21 years ago, 12-Jul-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.loc.ca.on, lugnet.general)

help, express
(score: 3.712)

  Re: vote 9902

Terrel, I'm sorry that I forgotten to mention in my last message, but if has any use for anyone (from misunderstanding point of view) I never intended to blame anyone, especially you. I believe you have the one having one of the greatest portions (...) (26 years ago, 26-Mar-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

help, express
(score: 3.712)

More:  Next Page >>