 MediaWatch / 599
Re: Brick Testament on radio
Newsgroups:
lugnet.mediawatch
Date:
Fri, 12 Apr 2002 20:30:41 GMT

In lugnet.mediawatch, Kevin Loch writes:
I don't think Brendan has to worry about the extra traffic, he hosted
(most) of his pics on brickshelf :)

Kevin, just wanted to take a minute and say thanks so much for allowing me
to host (most) @8^) of the photos on Brickshelf.  As soon as I figure out a
way to make some money off my site's popularity, I would like to make a
donation to better express my gratitude.  Unfortunately, part of the reason
I've been able to enjoy so much time to work on the Testament is that I am
without a day job for now, and a bit strapped for funds.

For some reaon I thought you were going to be at BricksWest, and had been
planning on buying you a dinner as a small token gesture.

Your help has been immesurable.  Brickshelf is truly amazing.

-Brendan