 MediaWatch / 600
Re: upcoming Brick Testament radio appearances
Newsgroups:
lugnet.mediawatch
Date:
Sat, 13 Apr 2002 15:25:35 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Brendan Powell Smith writes:
This Sunday morning (4/13/02), sometime between 7:10 and 7:55am GMT, I'll be
on BBC4 radio, chatting with Roger Bolton.

Sorry, folks.  The BBC just called to say they've postponed my interview due
to the fact more pressing news has come about.  They didn't specify what
exactly.  Perhaps they're going to speak with Amy Hughs instead.  @8^)

-Rev. Smith