 MediaWatch / 596
Re: upcoming Brick Testament radio appearances
Newsgroups:
lugnet.mediawatch
Date:
Fri, 12 Apr 2002 09:00:42 GMT

In lugnet.mediawatch, Shaun Sullivan writes:
Well, I'll definitely tune in to check it out!  I work in Portsmouth, about 10
miles from the station.  If they're inept bunglers, I'll call in and rant at
them for you.  Maybe they'll take questions ... care to enlist a plant to ask
a question you're already prepared for?  The possibilities could be very
fun ;)

Hi, Shaun.

We'll see how it goes.  Generally, I'll be as polite to an interviewer as
they are to me.  If they're being very obnoxious, I don't mind freaking out
on them, and would certainly encourage any rants you might want to call in,
either radically in support or against me.  @8^)

Oh, and just since I don't think I've ever mentioned it before: I'm a
longtime fan of your MOCs!  Saw your AT-AT just as I was getting back into
LEGO in early 2000.  Very inspirational.  Love the WWII stuff, especially
when applied to BrikWars.

-The Rev. Brendan Powell Smith