 MediaWatch / 587
Re: Brick Testament on radio
Newsgroups:
lugnet.mediawatch
Date:
Thu, 11 Apr 2002 16:06:32 GMT

In lugnet.mediawatch, Greg Perry writes:
Keep on Brickafying & Testifying!

Thanks, Greg.

Yeah, the Don & Mike clip is funny.  They come off as pretty inept, reading
straight from the news wire, and trying to crack wise.  That's morning radio.

I just finished speaking with Ken & Jim from KSFN in Las Vegas.  Wasn't sure
what to expect going into the interview, but these guys had definitely seen
the site and were pretty big fans, so it was fun chatting with them.
Anybody happen to catch this?

More radio to come, I'll keep you guys posted.  Now back to work on more
stories for the website.  @8^)

-The Rev. Brendan Powell Smith