 MediaWatch / 592
Re: Brick Testament on radio
Newsgroups:
lugnet.mediawatch
Date:
Fri, 12 Apr 2002 06:48:52 GMT
(canceled)

Message has 2 Replies:
  Re: Brick Testament on radio

(...) Yeah, I was quite amazed how fast word about The Brick Testament spread across emails and weblogs starting around November of last year. That factor has accounted for more traffic than any single bit of media covergae my site has received. (...) (22 years ago, 12-Apr-02, to lugnet.mediawatch)
  Re: Brick Testament on radio

(...) I don't think Brendan has to worry about the extra traffic, he hosted (most) of his pics on brickshelf :) KL (22 years ago, 12-Apr-02, to lugnet.mediawatch)