  Search Results: help outlook express set followup-to header
 Results 881 – 900 of about 99000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Western is back at S@H.

"Benjamin Medinets" <bmedinets@excite.com> wrote in message news:GquLon.CzF@lugnet.com... (...) "Western" (...) Oh my... I seems like my Outlook Express need to download a couple of posts more often, "old" ones are not downloaded =( I do not check (...) (23 years ago, 1-Feb-02, to lugnet.western)

outlook, express
(score: 1.163)

  Questions about doing a museum show

I'm looking to pick the brains of clubs who have done longer duration shows, especially at a museum. NovaLUG (Nova Scotia, Canada) has been approached by a museum, but the longest show we have done before was one day setup and two day display. In (...) (18 years ago, 13-Jul-06, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains)

help, set
(score: 1.163)

  Re: lejos help please

(...) Well, now that I look over the instructions on leJOS, I see that they don't say to set classpath. I think I always have, however. I haven't installed it on my newish laptop, though, so I can't check. Does someone with more experience want to (...) (18 years ago, 8-Jul-06, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.java)

help, set
(score: 1.163)

  Re: New user questions

(...) One important source is the "block help" in the lower right corner of the environment. Select a block you have questions about, and make sure the "?" tab is selected, and a very short help text will show up there. Click on "more help" and a (...) (18 years ago, 5-Jul-06, to lugnet.robotics, FTX)

help, set
(score: 1.163)

  Re: Seeking Lugnet community help for a freeware computer game

(...) Excellent. I use that to present stuff occasionally too. Its not bad at all. Have you considered using LPub, which can do the gruntwork for you? Also, using LGEO which can make things look a bit nicer, and MEGAPov which gives the Lego a more (...) (18 years ago, 10-Jul-06, to lugnet.general, lugnet.cad, lugnet.gaming)

help, set
(score: 1.163)

  The brig Seatop

Ahoy! The Seatop is a 12 gun brig operating in the waters around Port Brique. She is of an older design, but is an exceptionally seaworthy craft and handy sailor. (URL) Built on a three centre section hull, the Seatop uses a double row of inverted (...) (18 years ago, 10-Jul-06, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.boats, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !!

help, set
(score: 1.162)

  Re: lejos help please

(...) My lejos book is at school, but my first question would be, have you set up your classpath correctly? If josx.vision is a real thing, you shouldn't get that first error. Peter (18 years ago, 6-Jul-06, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.java)

help, set
(score: 1.162)

  Re: lejos help please

(...) Hi Peter, I tried to follow the tutorial as close as I can, but I might have made some mistakes. I did set up the classpath, but I guess there are some mistakes there. Is there any way I can check what is in the classpath? Or shall I just redo (...) (18 years ago, 6-Jul-06, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.java)

help, set
(score: 1.162)

  Re: thoughts on gbc module reliability

(...) Or to put it another way, use a GBC train system to handle 0.5 bps at a splitter module, so that downstream of the splitter the thinned stream would be 0.5 bps. This would seem to require (a) a dedicated train (& room for it), (b) a splitter (...) (18 years ago, 7-Jul-06, to lugnet.robotics)

help, set
(score: 1.161)

  Re: clarifying/reminding users of "the rules" [Re: Help Wanted]

(...) Good point there. I was mainly thinking that perhaps the curators could be empowered to at least be able to make the first "friendly" reminder. Because of the need for consistent policy though, I would not want them to do anything more than (...) (18 years ago, 29-Jun-06, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)

help, set
(score: 1.159)

  Re: What Lego sets use Jigs

(...) Ya, I was thinking about my definition was too restrictive. I'm curious about the use of Jigs in sets in general. If the pieces used to make the jig are reused in some other way in the set I'd still consider it a jig worth hearing about. It's (...) (19 years ago, 14-Sep-05, to lugnet.general)

express, set
(score: 1.158)

  Lego S@H Phone Specials June 21--June 27

1-800-835-4386 (hit 1 when the recording starts, then hit 1 again when the S@H Specials recording starts, to skip the listings and get to a representative). US S@H Phone Specials, June 21--June 27 4752 Lupin's Classroom 19.99 10.00 3295 Roley's Road (...) (18 years ago, 22-Jun-06, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.announce.lsahs)

help, set
(score: 1.157)

  TRU sale Aug 3-9

No LEGO in either the Zellers, Walmart or Sears flyers this week. TRU flyer good from Friday August 3rd through Thursday August 9th. 20% off all Ninjago LEGO building sets. Excludes clearance, books and electronics. Selection varies. 20% off all (...) (12 years ago, 3-Aug-12, to lugnet.loc.ca)

express
(score: 1.155)

  Large variety of Dacta stuff available/looking to see interest/prices people are willing to pay

I am working to help a distributor clear out some old warehouse stock, so I am testing the waters to see what people would be interested in/pricing, since a ton of it has not been sold so I have no ideas on pricing, heck LUGNET has no information (...) (18 years ago, 16-Jun-06, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

help, set
(score: 1.155)

  Newbie needs Help

Hi, I am a newbie and would appreciate some help. My 11 year old has just joined his school robotics club. He will be using set 9794 (Mindstorms for School with ROBOLAB 2.5.4) and has to prepare a robot for a Tug-of-War competition (based on FLL (...) (18 years ago, 5-Jun-06, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.edu, lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab)

help, set
(score: 1.154)

  Re: Chi li ha cancellati?

"Francesco Diati" <Francesco.Diati@libero.it> wrote in message news:GpMs0u.FH9@lugnet.com... (...) Se usi un newsreader (per es. Outlook Express), le impostazioni standard sono per cancellare i messaggi dopo un certo tempo, oppure dopo una certa (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jan-02, to lugnet.loc.it)

outlook, express
(score: 1.154)

  Re: Newbie needs Help (diff sensor)

(...) A rather inventive young man that I know did try exactly that - using the ribbed tubing from the Mindstorms set inside the Mindstorms motorcycle tire. It's a good fit, and a good idea, but I'm not sure how effective it was. (...) One simple (...) (18 years ago, 7-Jun-06, to lugnet.robotics)

help, set
(score: 1.154)

  Re: Newbie needs Help

Steve Hassenplug wrote: > You can (A) add more weight (B) make it go faster, or (C) add more traction. > Considering you're already at the weight limit (out of parts), option (A) is out. > > Making it go faster is a reasonable option. Geared down (...) (18 years ago, 5-Jun-06, to lugnet.robotics)

help, set
(score: 1.153)

  Re: Newbie needs Help

(...) Steve, Thanks for the tips and good wishes. Currently this is what we have: - 3 wheels driven by 3 motors. Each geared down at 15:1 - the wheels do keep spinning when the robot is held in place - very generous size limit, a 250mm cube - so no (...) (18 years ago, 5-Jun-06, to lugnet.robotics)

help, set
(score: 1.153)

  Re: First Lego Sales In Portugal in 1957?

Nuno, You have a #210 Small Shop set (produced 1955-65). What is the name on the Named Beam in that set? I have seen 3 variations on that sign for Germany (TABAK, WUERSTCHEN and BACKER). I was wondering what variation was sold in the #210 sets for (...) (18 years ago, 6-Jun-06, to lugnet.loc.pt)

help, set
(score: 1.153)

More:  Next Page >>