 Color / 1267
Re: Viking Fortress Colour Oddity
Newsgroups:
lugnet.color
Date:
Sat, 5 Aug 2006 02:03:54 GMT

"David Eaton" <deaton@intdata.com> wrote in message
news:J3HB0L.410@lugnet.com...

Anyway, it's certainly been a deterrant in sorting my brick. Makes it much
harder to sort when you have to scrutinize each piece's color in a new set
and
discern whether it's a new color or not.

How about phoning TLG up and giving them the "I got the wrong color grey in
my set, can I get them replaced?"

This would be a good indication of how fast they are to help someone who is
aware of the color differences, and wants all one or the other.

Cheers ...

Geoffrey Hyde