  Search Results: help outlook express set followup-to header
 Results 801 – 820 of about 99000.
Search took 0.03 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: New Lego Aqua raiders, Sealab 2021

(...) I think Brendan has a point on the green base plates. This is going to need something that would seem like the sea floor: dark grey for deep water and tan for shallow seem appropriate, as well as grey for intermediate depth. For some reason, I (...) (18 years ago, 14-Nov-06, to lugnet.aquazone, FTX)

help, set
(score: 1.198)

  Memorial Set for Joshua Jackson Kelley The Lionheart Tower Announcement

We have the pictures for the set. I dont have the energy to setup a webpage with the pictures of the prototype but I can email the .jpgs if anyone is interested. We have been emailing out the details on the project as below. If there are individuals (...) (18 years ago, 5-Nov-06, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.announce.moc) !

help, set
(score: 1.198)

  Steering Configuration on Large Vehicle - Where to Begin?

Hi Technic Gurus! I'm starting what I consider to be an ambitious project -- My area of "expertise" (if you will) is Classic Space, but I am considering a large space vehicle with potential dimensions of 22 studs width and between 64 and 80 studs (...) (18 years ago, 13-Nov-06, to lugnet.technic)

help, set
(score: 1.198)

  Re: Harry P. Movie Trailer / Hogwarts Express Train

(...) Whoo-hoo!!! Awesome! It's gonna take every ounce of patience I can muster to avoid going crazy while I wait for November 16th!!! Forgive me, please, but I'm more eager to see the movie than the Lego sets! However, its not by all that great a (...) (24 years ago, 8-Mar-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains)

help, express, set
(score: 1.197)

  New LUGMap for LUGNET

Hi All, I'm glad to announce a first major change which is "visible" this time as well. LUGNET now has a brand-new, area-wide World LUG Map, simply called LUGMap. As yet the maps enclose 85 entries! Here are the details and how they work: The LUGMap (...) (18 years ago, 10-Nov-06, to lugnet.general, lugnet.announce, lugnet.org, lugnet.loc.eu, lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.loc.us, lugnet.loc.au, FTX) !!

help, set
(score: 1.197)

  Re: slow server startup

Dan Boger wrote in message ... (...) weeks (...) I'm now back to normal speed when accessing LUGNET NNTP via Outlook Express. Kevin ---...--- TOWN Lego Building contest! (URL) 2396 piece kit - only one left! (URL) Lego parts store: (URL) Guild of (...) (22 years ago, 17-Apr-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

outlook, express
(score: 1.197)

  Re: Blue Bear (Frame Tech)

(...) -Snip- (...) -Snip- Hello Marco, when I completed the main body components I took some pictures before I started to cover up the frame work. So you are/he/she/they/mini-fig is are in luck! I even optimized the photos and they are all around or (...) (18 years ago, 2-Nov-06, to lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

help, set
(score: 1.195)

  Re: Crate Size

(...) If I haven't said this already, let me first express how impressed and fascinated I am with your Contraptions. Three questions about the SMART crate. 1. The one at (URL) is 7 1/3 bricks high. The ones at the Road Show ((URL) appear to be 7 (...) (20 years ago, 19-Oct-04, to lugnet.org.us.smart)

help, express
(score: 1.193)

  Re: The Brick Testament - More Teachings of Jesus

In the interest of brevity, nonredundancy, and my own sanity, I am going to skip responding to some of John's comments that have been taken up by Tim and DaveE. I also want to take a moment to note that I began this discussion by asking John to (...) (18 years ago, 24-Oct-06, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

help, set
(score: 1.192)

  Rieview of set 7015, Viking Warrior challenges the Fenris Wolf

[LEGOSet 7015] 7015 (Castle) System / Vikings Viking Warrior challenges the Fenris Wolf Le guerrier Viking défie le loup Fenrir El Guerrero Vikingo reta al Lobo Fenris Ages 7-14, 76 Pcs. (C)2005. 12 page manual: 1 model (1 Minifig, 1 Shield stand, 1 (...) (19 years ago, 28-Dec-05, to lugnet.reviews, lugnet.castle, FTX)

express, set
(score: 1.192)

  Re: LDView SaveSnapshot bug

(...) I suspect that Orion was correct, but he got the syntax wrong. (LDView has very odd command line syntax. I know I made up the syntax, but that doesn't change the fact that even I think it's weird. Maybe I'll improve it in the future, while (...) (18 years ago, 22-Oct-06, to lugnet.cad)

help, set
(score: 1.192)

  New Train Set appeared at S@H!

Good Morning, Lego Train Fans! Ok, this might not be really new. But So far I have not read about 10277 Crocodile on Lugnet nor found it listed in the database... :-) <https://www.youtube...iLPqVMmoM> I love it! Leg Godt! Ben (3 years ago, 23-Nov-21, to lugnet.trains)

set
(score: 1.191)

  Re: Peeron Firefox Extension (beta)

(...) Simple - it's only set up to run on certain sites... I'll add yours to the list though. (...) I'll look into that - if I can figure out how to do it, sure :) (...) I noticed that - if you could help me figure out the CSS for the peeron_popup, (...) (18 years ago, 16-Oct-06, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

help, set
(score: 1.191)

  Lego Space Set Reviews!!!!

Yeah, I wanted a project during Covid and this was as good as it gets for me... And no one else posts here anymore - not even that guy talking about monthly dinners... So with much further ado, I've been building and reviewing all LEGO space sets, (...) (3 years ago, 4-Nov-21, to lugnet.space)

set
(score: 1.190)

  Re: compiling problmes 2

Can't be that the unresolved references are from the code I want to add to BrickOS, because I also tried to compile just the BrickOS-files (without the code I want to add) and the same errors appeared. (...) I looked for some of those references and (...) (20 years ago, 27-Sep-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

help, header
(score: 1.190)

  help on lejos\rcxcomm

Hello, I try to launch the example read/write PC<->RCX. The RCX part (Read) is compiled and downloaded. But I don't managed to the PC's part (write). It compiles with lejosjc.bat. But with java.exe, the following error message appears : ---...--- (...) (18 years ago, 11-Oct-06, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.java)

help, set
(score: 1.190)

  Re: compiling problmes 2

(...) Could the unresolved referenced be from the code you are adding to brickOS? From the looks of it, some of the unresoveds are probably defined in a header file (all caps is a hint). Maybe they were implied in the GCC compiler, but I doubt it. (...) (20 years ago, 25-Sep-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

help, header
(score: 1.189)

  Re: ballista

(...) Hi Darren, Welcome to Lugnet. I saw that on Brickshelf and was really imprseed. It looks just like pictures of ballistas that I have seen. Clever use of the flex tube too. When announcing MOCs you can maximise your audience by cross-posting to (...) (19 years ago, 22-Nov-05, to lugnet.castle)

set, followup
(score: 1.189)

  Oh no - Crocodile disappeared in S@H / discontinued as trains are not selling?

Hi, this third message in a row is to highlight that just nothing appears to happen at Lugnet any longer... 10 years ago any news on LEGO trains would have caused excitement here. Now a new set comes up and vanishes unnoted. At least I have my 3 (...) (3 years ago, 23-Nov-21, to lugnet.trains)

set
(score: 1.189)

  A Disappointed Lego Set

Dear Lego Company, I am writing to express our disappointment about this year's new set, 7324, LEGO City Advent Calendar. As our kids have been playing with Lego toys for more than 8 years and based on the number of Lego sets we have purchased (...) (19 years ago, 13-Dec-05, to lugnet.general)

express, set
(score: 1.189)

More:  Next Page >>