 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 3653
3652  |  3654
Subject:
Parts and Support needed for Memorial Castle Tower Set
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 20 Nov 2006 03:29:01 GMT

We are now starting to get the Castle Tower together that is done in memorial
for my son that died in my arms on fathers day. We are going to be donating one
for every four sets sold to a child who has experienced a heart condition and
will NOT be making any money from these sets. Any left over supplies or money
from this project will be donated to the LEGO® Club we do here for kids and
families. We have some pictures up online about the project, but need some parts
to be donated, including plain blue torso's, light blue arms, black hands,
castle visors, white plume's, black corner slopes 75% plus inverted, some gray
parts, black lances and brown castle doors with the key slot. We also need help
finishing up the design and the project. The sets are being sold for $40 plus $5
shipping and handling. If there are any LEGO® Enthusiasts out here that are
interested/willing to help out with what we are doing we would be appreciative.
Thank you. Sincerely, The Kelley Family