  Search Results: help outlook express set followup-to header
 Results 781 – 800 of about 99000.
Search took 0.03 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: LDD vs LDraw

(...) I have used LDD (a little) and MLcad (occasionally over several years) and had already given this topic some thought, so here goes. If I were writing a new CAD program, it would do everything MLcad can do today, plus: I like the way that LDD (...) (18 years ago, 13-Dec-06, to lugnet.cad, FTX)

help, set
(score: 1.206)

  Re: OS X Complier problems solved--now struggling with BrickOS

(...) The only time(s) I encountered this type of issue were when I compiled the .srec with different set of compiler settings (or with a different set of header files) than what was used for compiling the Demo/Application code. For instance, if I (...) (21 years ago, 17-Jun-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

set, header
(score: 1.206)

  Re: Can we help?

(...) We are in the process of discussing use of .general. It is my opinion that .general should be used for things that no other better group exists for. If a particular topic is blossoming in .general, it may be time for a new group to be created. (...) (20 years ago, 2-Nov-04, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

help, followup
(score: 1.206)

  Re: Differences between instructions and cover photo of old trainsets

Ben, Are you no longer collecting all LEGO trains? Or just "classic" LEGO trains? Are you planning on purchasing the new radio control systems? Or have ended your purchase of LEGO train products? I see that you continue to update your BrickShelf (...) (19 years ago, 15-Feb-06, to lugnet.trains)

express, set
(score: 1.205)

  Re: Your LEGO Dream Set?

(...) Monorail! Please bring back Monorail! Include 1x4 tiles, not plates, for joining the tracks together, for a smoother finish. In addition to a set like the (URL) Airport Shuttle> or (URL) Futuron Monorail>, have a "bare bones" kit, consisting (...) (18 years ago, 28-Nov-06, to lugnet.ambassadors, FTX)

help, set
(score: 1.205)

  Re: New homepage for LUGNET part 2

(...) Rene: Firstly, much thanks for all the hard work you're putting into LUGNET, and into working on modernizing the home page. Prior to becoming a full time "LEGO guy", I worked for 10 years in the internet industry doing what's often called "web (...) (18 years ago, 5-Dec-06, to lugnet.admin.suggestions, FTX)

help, set
(score: 1.204)

  NASA IS GOING BACK BABY

HOUSTON, Texas (CNN) -- NASA's plans for returning people to the moon -- an objective called for by President Bush in 2004 -- includes establishing a permanent outpost that would be used to prepare for a manned trip to Mars. The moon base would be (...) (18 years ago, 5-Dec-06, to lugnet.space)

help, set
(score: 1.204)

  Re: Your LEGO Dream Set?

(...) While Town desperately needs diversification, figure packs would help 'flesh out' what already exists. What kind of construction site consists *only* of drivers, operators, and foremen? Those shovels & pickaxes aren't going to swing (...) (18 years ago, 27-Nov-06, to lugnet.ambassadors, FTX)

help, set
(score: 1.204)

  Re: Your LEGO Dream Set?

I have only one suggetsion. A bucket of natural colored bricks. Brown, tan, grey, sand green, etc. 1000 pieces, in a brightly colored bucket 24.95 In the vein of existing brick buckets it the artwork could show castles, animals, caves, trees, (...) (18 years ago, 28-Nov-06, to lugnet.ambassadors, FTX)

help, set
(score: 1.204)

  Re: Behind the curtains - LEGO Factory AFOL Project Team

(...) Hello Jake For once, we're on the same page :-) Text IS a bad media to express our emotions and feelings. As I was reading your answer to my post I had to keep in mind your warning about you not being upset at all, as some answer or comments (...) (20 years ago, 17-Nov-04, to lugnet.lego)

help, express
(score: 1.203)

  Re: slow server startup

"Dan Boger" <dan@peeron.com> wrote in message news:GuqtMx.K0C@lugnet.com... (...) I just checked the logs. Outlook Express (yes, I know, M$, etc. etc....) does TPC FIN after any account syncronization. The firewall does a teardown of any connection (...) (22 years ago, 18-Apr-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

outlook, express
(score: 1.203)

  A couple rounds of Evil Stevie's Pirate Game

For his 17th birthday, my son David asked to get some of his friends together and play Evil Stevie's Pirate Game. This sounded like fun, except that: I had never played ESPG I had never game-mastered (well, once, but that was 16 years ago) We didn't (...) (18 years ago, 2-Dec-06, to lugnet.pirates, FTX)

help, set
(score: 1.203)

  An RCX running on a Windows XP VM controlling a monorail train

I set up my WinXP VM with BrixCC and connected one of my RCX's to my copperized monorail track. I wrote a quick NQC program that would control the speed and direction of the monorail train via a rotation sensor connected to the RCX. It's not as (...) (3 years ago, 7-Mar-22, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.space)

set
(score: 1.203)

  Re: SciBrick is looking for you!

All, Keith makes several valid points, and I would like to expound upon them. I have been passively monitoring LUGNET for several years. I just finished reading this entire thread. I must congratulate all of the participants for finally penetrating (...) (20 years ago, 24-Oct-04, to lugnet.org.scibrick)

help, outlook
(score: 1.202)

  How to get RCX software and the IR tower to work on modern systems

And yes, it uses virtual devices. A friend sent me a link to this page- <https://www.bartnec...EU-FA9e10> The page gives a walkthru to set up a virtual device, install XP in that virtual device and then spool up the RCX software and the IR tower I (...) (3 years ago, 6-Mar-22, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

set
(score: 1.202)

  My Living Room Classic Space layout - Using LifeLites

I 'finished' (is it ever done?) lighting up my Classic Space Layout and decided to set it up in my living room. I took some pics and posted them on my Flickr channel - <https://flic.kr/s/aHBqjzD1sW> Also took a few vids and put them on my YouTube (...) (3 years ago, 24-Feb-22, to lugnet.space, lugnet.announce, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.loc.ca.on)

set
(score: 1.201)

  Parts and Support needed for Memorial Castle Tower Set

We are now starting to get the Castle Tower together that is done in memorial for my son that died in my arms on fathers day. We are going to be donating one for every four sets sold to a child who has experienced a heart condition and will NOT be (...) (18 years ago, 20-Nov-06, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.castle)

help, set
(score: 1.200)

  Toronto Christmas Train Show a Success!!!

(if you define success as 'Dave not breaking anything...' :) ) Anyway, pics can be found starting here-- (URL) sure others will post more :) Notable Notes-- the rtl Group's second display with the 'new' whimsical layout, and it's coming along very (...) (18 years ago, 20-Nov-06, to lugnet.loc.ca.on, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.trains)

help, set
(score: 1.200)

  NNTP problems?

I'm not getting any new messages with Outlook Express. I haven't changed any settings in over a year, and I just refreshed all my headers/bodies. Anyone know where the problem lies? -Rob (22 years ago, 11-Apr-02, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

outlook, express
(score: 1.199)

  Re: Massive LDraw file repository

(...) I'm very lazy. ;) Any interest in a copy of the program that generates my overview file? (...) Definitely. Maybe we should take a few moments to think about how to announce the available LDraw files on a web site? Is the NNTP/SMTP header (...) (19 years ago, 10-Jan-06, to lugnet.cad.dev)

set, header
(score: 1.199)

More:  Next Page >>