  Search Results: help outlook express set followup-to header
 Results 641 – 660 of about 99000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Broken Board (SPI??)

Hi, I'm using the Polaroid 6500 ranging board with the sonar routines on the HB web site. When I call the sonar on one HB it returns -1 but when I try it on another HB it works fine. So it isn't the sensor. Could anyone tell me which conections on (...) (26 years ago, 16-Nov-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

help, header
(score: 3.280)

  Downloading problems

Fred This is a followup to your answer regarding downloading problems 1. The 6811 Downloader does not seem to work with HB. I get mesaages varying from recieved 0, wanted 255-or serial port not responding. I am DL from a MAC PPC 6500 OS 8. 2. This (...) (26 years ago, 26-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

help, followup
(score: 3.276)

  Re: Pneumatic logic diagrams

(...) Thanks for taking a look at clarity of drawings. I have made some improvements since I drew that one - I now use thinner lines for the straight bits to represent flex tube. This reduces the balloon effect in the model, so its use is desirable (...) (19 years ago, 9-Aug-05, to lugnet.technic)

help, express, set
(score: 3.275)

  Re: Lego Mindstorms in stock

(...) Actually, here is the header of the message (as I received it) that I am applying to: ---...--- Return-Path: <lego-robotics-retur...rynwr.com> Received: from www.comsearch.com by wsw01.wsw01.comsearch (SMI-8.6/SMI-SVR4) id NAA09251; Tue, 15 (...) (26 years ago, 15-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics)

help, header
(score: 3.271)

  servo help

I could really use some help connecting a Futaba 3101 microservo. I bought the micro servo to reduce the weight instead of the standard S148 servo. Anyway, I connected the red line to the HB +5V supply on the SPI expansion header. The black wire to (...) (26 years ago, 5-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

help, header
(score: 3.269)

  Re: Todd, how do I ...

(...) You posted a crossposted reply to a crossposted message. (...) That's a bad feature -- a newsreader should never remove crossposted groups unless you tell it to or unless the 'Followup-To:' header contains a more restricted list. (...) (...) (24 years ago, 2-Sep-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

followup, header
(score: 3.266)

  Re: Final Update on Ken :(

"Kenneth A. Drumm Ph.D." <arcanamachi@netzero.net> wrote in message news:GFsnvz.501@lugnet.com... (...) Wow...I don't know what to say. This is a very sad day for all of us. My thoughts and prayers are with you. I had the opportunity to exchange (...) (23 years ago, 3-Jul-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.ny.bin, lugnet.technic, lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.technic.slizer)

help, set
(score: 3.260)

  Re: !!!IMPORTANT!!!-SPUDS No fault of TLG-!!!IMPORTANT!!!

Hi Tim, I agree with you completely, but I must correct you on the use of a term: SPUDs(*) are single-purpose-usele...decorative pieces. Think "rowboat". The 3-high 2x4 brick is not a SPUD. POOPs are pieces-out-of-other-pieces. I used to call these (...) (24 years ago, 25-Feb-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

help, set
(score: 3.258)

  Legoland Carlsbad Annual Pass

I got a mailer from Carlsbad. The short version is Annual Passes are $99.00 for adults. Call 1-877-534-6767 Ext. 101 now. First 5000 are invited to a soft opening on 14 March 1999. Order before 15 January 1999 and get the Legoland California truck (...) (26 years ago, 13-Dec-98, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sd, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.general)

help, express
(score: 3.258)

  Re: Communicating with Cybermaster not easy

Thank you for your help! I was not aware of the unusual hardware handshake protocoll. I also found that the header format is different from what I have seen in some of your papers. [FE,1,3,EC] Thank you, Sten Kvamme (26 years ago, 28-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)

help, header
(score: 3.257)

  Re: National Engineers Week

(...) Is that a complaint or a concern? (You can answer "splunge" :) I don't think frequency should be a factor as long as what's being announced is truly of general-interest and is really something new (as opposed to a repeat/repost announcement of (...) (26 years ago, 24-Feb-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

help, followup
(score: 3.252)

  Re: Profanity (was Re: Lego(r) Master Maniac designation?)

(...) As Jim pointed out, more clarification is needed here -- but this week isn't the best time so I'll be short for now and add more later... Practically speaking, I don't believe it's possible to define what profanity is, or that it's actually (...) (26 years ago, 31-Dec-98, to lugnet.admin.general)

help, express
(score: 3.252)

  Easy communication between HBs

After struggling with it for many hours I found an alternative to Randy's serialio.c serial communication which I couldn't get working. So I used the Pa7_9600 Baud Serial output from unknown origin (Fred?) ((URL) ial.html). I cut a standard RJ11 (...) (26 years ago, 17-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

help, header
(score: 3.251)

  [PARTS] - Header keyword line

Hello all, I'm thinking of adding a keywords line to my (updated) part files, but I don't know much about the functionality of this feature. A look in the FAQ didn't help me either. Could someone answer these questions I have ? 1. What programs use (...) (26 years ago, 19-Feb-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

help, header
(score: 3.250)

  Re: Off-topic messages (was: Re: The Minifig Generator??)

(...) I had no idea that you were so young. With the words "HTMLpro" in there, I thought you must be at least 25 and out in the work world. This certainly changes the way to view things. (...) Well, keep in mind that first, before re-posting the (...) (26 years ago, 14-Jan-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

help, express
(score: 3.247)

  Re: T-shirts (was Re: hats)

[Removed lugnet.market.shopping from 'Newsgroups' header and added lugnet.publish] (...) Not necessarily. I'm positive that it depends highly on the specific imagery and usage. Suzanne and I had a meeting with a couple TLG attorneys in October of (...) (26 years ago, 27-Feb-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.publish)

help, header
(score: 3.245)

  Re: Noncompliant software (was: Re: Incorrect group posting)

(...) I beg to differ on this...I have NO control over whether messages appear threaded...The software I use is MS Outlook. From this, the message goes to a MS Exchange server. It is this that causes the problem. Unfortunately, this piece of (...) (24 years ago, 11-Oct-00, to lugnet.admin.nntp, lugnet.off-topic.geek)

outlook, header
(score: 3.244)

  Bipolar Stepper Motors

Hi, everyone. I was wondering if somebody could help me. I am trying to control a 2 phase bipolar stepper motor. I found a web page at : (URL) talks about controlling bipolar stepper motors. But I just can't seem to make it work. When I use the code (...) (26 years ago, 1-Mar-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

help, header
(score: 3.244)

  Trains arrive at Target in SoCal

My Own Train and others are arriving at Target!! No Target does not have them YET. But, the line of My Own Train sets from LEGO Direct has been slated for October release at Target. The shelves are set, the shelf price tags are up the section is (...) (22 years ago, 30-Sep-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

express, set
(score: 3.243)

  New MOC Train Engine: Starlight Express

I've another train engine added to my web site. It's black, very black; but, it is not a steamer. This model is primarily an exercise for me in making graphics to apply to models. This is a fairly big step for me. "Hello, my name is James, and, uh, (...) (26 years ago, 8-Feb-99, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.build)

help, express
(score: 3.241)

More:  Next Page >>