 Robotics / Handy Board / 4722
4721  |  4723
Subject:
Broken Board (SPI??)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Mon, 16 Nov 1998 01:51:40 GMT

Hi,

I'm using the Polaroid 6500 ranging board with the sonar routines on the HB web site.  When I call the sonar on one HB it returns -1 but when I try it on another HB it works fine.   So it isn't the sensor. Could anyone tell me which conections on my HB would cause this result.  Would it be the SPI header(??).  I'm not too verse in electronics so any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank You,
Peter

Peter Eacmen
Boston Latin School