 Robotics / 1462
Re: Lego Mindstorms in stock
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 15 Dec 1998 18:10:49 GMT

alex wetmore wrote:

I do think that its too bad that this mailing list is set up with
Reply-To going to the list.  It makes it much more likely that private
replies will end up on the list, which means more unwanted traffic
for everyone.

Actually, here is the header of the message (as I received it)
that I am applying to: