 Robotics / 1456
Re: Lego Mindstorms in stock
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 15 Dec 1998 17:26:58 GMT

Lego's direct ordering line has them in stock *now* -  Mine was shipped
yesterday. I was going to cancel my back order this morning and get one
from eBay, but when I talked to them on the phone, the rep said mine had
been shipped, and they had 1000 in stock.

You can call them at 1-800-262-6736 to order.
Online ordering is at http://www.legomindstorms.com - click on "where to
buy" and go to the online store. Their online store has some probs
though (It's really slow and the order tracking doesn't work), so you may
want to call.

- Brian Roach