 Robotics / 1460
Re: Lego Mindstorms in stock
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 15 Dec 1998 18:27:29 GMT

Ben Laurie wrote in message
This is also true of people who use the newsgroup (from the PoV of the
mailing list), so practice what you preach!

Good point (after 5 min of trying to figure out that PoV = point of view...
right?).

Out of curiosity, and not knowing the reasons why, are there many people
here that are not taking advantage of the other groups on Lugnet.  There are
often things that I (and others) won't post in robotics, but would be of
interest to those building with Mindstorms and Cybermaster.
*.buy/sell/trade, and *.auction come immediately to mind, but there are
other groups as well.

There are people selling sets that contain a lot of useful parts for
robotics, but they will not be posting the announcement here since it is
off-topic.  Things like that , and sale announcements are missed when just
looking at this group through the mail list.  Just wondering.

Anyway, For those on the list, I can now be reached *personally* at the
email address in the sig. below.

LINC
ldsmith@pfc.forestry.ca