 Robotics / 1469
Re: Reply To header; Lego Mindstorms in stock
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 15 Dec 1998 18:42:45 GMT

alex wetmore wrote:

I do think that its too bad that this mailing list is set up with
Reply-To going to the list.  It makes it much more likely that private
replies will end up on the list, which means more unwanted traffic
for everyone.

Actually, the list is using an "In-Reply-To" header instead of a
"Reply To" header.  My email client, Eudora Pro 4.1, does not
recognize the "In-Reply-To" header.

I wish the list did have a "Reply To" header, because I think the
answers to most questions are of interest to many list subscribers,
so most replies should be posted to the list.

As for finding Mindstorms, I've noticed that some of the mall stores
which tend towards educational toys still have them.  For instance I've
seen Mindstorms sets in what I think is "The Learning Company" as
recently as two weeks ago.  The Toys'R'Us in the same mall (Northgate
Mall in Seattle) was sold out at the time.

Many Learningsmith stores have them in stock.

Bob Stern