 Robotics / 1452
Re: Lego Mindstorms in stock
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 15 Dec 1998 16:38:19 GMT

Heinz,

Drop me an email.  I might be able to get one from a store near me.

LINC

Note: People that access this list through the mail list should put there
email in a sig or something.  There is no reply to author function when you
come through the list.

Heinz Frei wrote
Does anybody know an online shop where I can get a Lego Mindstroms kit
before
christmas?
Thanks for your help.
Heinz