 Robotics / 1455
Re: Lego Mindstorms in stock
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 15 Dec 1998 17:14:57 GMT

Linc Smith wrote:

Heinz,

Drop me an email.  I might be able to get one from a store near me.

LINC

Note: People that access this list through the mail list should put there
email in a sig or something.  There is no reply to author function when you
come through the list.

This is also true of people who use the newsgroup (from the PoV of the
mailing list), so practice what you preach!

Cheers,

Ben.

--
Ben Laurie            |Phone: +44 (181) 735 0686| Apache Group member
Freelance Consultant  |Fax:   +44 (181) 735 0689|http://www.apache.org/