 Marketplace / Shopping / 9892
9891  |  9893
Subject:
Trains arrive at Target in SoCal
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Mon, 30 Sep 2002 22:24:41 GMT

My Own Train and others are arriving at Target!!
No Target does not have them YET.  But, the line of My Own Train sets from
LEGO Direct has been slated for October release at Target.  The shelves are
set, the shelf price tags are up the section is prepared!  So far the sets
listed are a Basic Starter set for $159.99, a Railway Express set for $99.99
and the Caboose, Flatcar and Passenger Car at $14.99, $16.99 and $19.99,
though I may have those prices mixed they are correct.  Also in stock are
all Chamber Of Secrets Harry Potter sets.  Check out your local Target
Stores for some cool finds.  Retail impulse buyers rejoice!!!
-Aaron-

  Re: Trains arrive at Target in SoCal

Wow! The "Lego Express" "Expreso de Lego" was shelved (with no tags) in New York Target this weekend - it's the black My Own Train engine, tender, and BLUE passenger car, plus minifigs and ramp. (Yeah, I know, who needs blue windows?) It comes with (...) (22 years ago, 30-Sep-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)
  Re: Trains arrive at Target in SoCal

(...) I have it on excellent authority that Phoenix, AZ Targets have the shelf space set up for these trains too! - Bob (who has to wait for them to hit Tucson) :-( (22 years ago, 30-Sep-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)