 Marketplace / Shopping / 9911
Re: Trains arrive at Target in SoCal
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Tue, 1 Oct 2002 18:18:14 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Larry Pieniazek writes:
In lugnet.market.shopping, Erik Olson writes:

check THIS out.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/cgehman/Trains/blue_passenger_wagon.jpg

That's a *lot* of narrow blue windows to come up with for a hoax. However
long time readers know I tend to be fooled rather easily. :-) (Hi Ben!)

And -  as I just noticed by chance - we have today october the 1st. Which is a
date exactely a half year after april 1st. Or may one say: right in the middle
between two April Fools days.

Hmmm... - And why has the number 4534 not mentioned before? Quite strange.

Ben