 Trains / 17867
Re: Trains arrive at Target in SoCal
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 2 Oct 2002 08:46:01 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Reinhard "Ben" Beneke writes:
In lugnet.trains, Kecia Hansen writes:
In lugnet.trains, Jake McKee writes:

Aaaaargh. No Blue passenger cars in Europe(Denmark) then...

How come, this is US only? Any chance, that we'll see a set containing the
blue car here in Europe? Sure would like to have one.

Kecia
Denmark

Me too, me too..... And even the more I want to get my hands on conductor
Charly and the other minifigs of these sets...

Ben

Yes, you're right Ben. We want the minifigs too...

Kecia