 Trains / 17851
Re: Trains arrive at Target in SoCal
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Tue, 1 Oct 2002 15:25:25 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Larry Pieniazek writes:
In lugnet.market.shopping, Erik Olson writes:
Wow!

The "Lego Express" "Expreso de Lego" was shelved (with no tags) in New York
Target this weekend - it's the black My Own Train engine, tender, and BLUE
passenger car, plus minifigs and ramp. (Yeah, I know, who needs blue
windows?) It comes with more straight track than the Railway Express 4561.

If this is actually the green passenger coach redone in blue that is HIGHLY
significant because it means that train doors, wide train windows and narrow
train windows are available IN THE SAME COLOR all at the same time. When's
the last time that's happened??? (well, actually not all THAT long ago you
could get them all in white)

Can someone confirm or deny?

XFUT .trains

check THIS out.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/cgehman/Trains/blue_passenger_wagon.jpg

That's a *lot* of narrow blue windows to come up with for a hoax. However
long time readers know I tend to be fooled rather easily. :-) (Hi Ben!)

Corey said (on BL: http://www.bricklink.com/message.asp?ID=16890) that the
box is green but the contents are blue.