 Trains / 17852
Re: Trains arrive at Target in SoCal
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 1 Oct 2002 19:17:44 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Reinhard "Ben" Beneke writes:
In lugnet.market.shopping, Larry Pieniazek writes:
In lugnet.market.shopping, Erik Olson writes:

check THIS out.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/cgehman/Trains/blue_passenger_wagon.jpg

That's a *lot* of narrow blue windows to come up with for a hoax. However
long time readers know I tend to be fooled rather easily. :-) (Hi Ben!)

And -  as I just noticed by chance - we have today october the 1st. Which is a
date exactely a half year after april 1st. Or may one say: right in the middle
between two April Fools days.

Hmmm... - And why has the number 4534 not mentioned before? Quite strange.

See what I'm talking about? Ben, Ben, Ben...

Well anyway Corey G. said  to me in an email that he is in the process of
getting registered to post with LUGNET and would be doing so soon. I asked
him for permission to post the mail he sent me. he DID mention that there
are two sets, that they have different numbers (4534 and 4535) and that the
one he got was 4534.

I tend to trust the random hobbyist so would tend to trust Corey. However I
have a special exception in place now for Ben. :-)

I have no idea what to think. It would be neat if true. The set is spendy
though. If not, oh well.