 Trains / 17861
Re: Trains arrive at Target in SoCal - Blue coach available seperately?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 2 Oct 2002 06:26:49 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Mike Walsh writes:
snipped<
I too just returned from my local Target and can add some more information.

The shelf strip for the Passenger Car included the 10015 number so I would
assume that it is the green passenger wagon.  My local Target had all of the
shelf tags mentioned above and had 10014 and 4534 on the shelf.  I purchased
a Caboose to show my support for LEGO trains on a retail store shelf!  Yeah!
I can see myself buying something everytime I go to Target!  Hmm - let's
see, we need diapers, Diet Pepsi, baby wipes, Tide, a Caboose, socks,
toothpaste, a Passenger wagon, etc.  ;-)

Mike

A trip to my local Target this afternoon scores me 10014 and 10015  :)
10015 is definitely the green passenger wagon, here are color scans of my
box prior to opening.
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/TooMuchDew/Train/lego-10015_front.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/TooMuchDew/Train/lego-10015_back.jpg
I hadn't purchased either at S@H yet but now that they are available through
retail channels I will end up getting them all. Any LEGO set priced at
$20.00 or less qualifies as an impulse buy item to me!

There were also shelf tags for 10013, 10017, 10016, 4534 and 3451.
I hope they sell well for Target and LEGO but I'm also hoping to see some
after-Christmas clearance action  ;)
--
Bill
(TooMuchDew)