 Trains / 17864
Re: Trains arrive at Target in SoCal
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 2 Oct 2002 08:30:44 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Jake McKee writes:
<snip>
Confirming these sets and providing details:

Both sets contain the following:

- My Own Train large black steam engine with tender
- Motor
- Light
- Speed regulator
- Oval of track
- Platform
- Mini-figs (Including Conductor Max and Engineer Charlie from
www.LEGO.com/trains)

The 4534 Includes:

- Blue version of the LEGO Direct passenger car (same model, different color)

The 4535 includes:

- LEGO Direct caboose
- LEGO Direct open freight wagon
- LEGO Direct (green) passenger car

The 4534 is only available at Target, and the 4535 is only available at TRU
I believe.

Hope this helps!

Jake

---
Jake McKee
Senior Producer
LEGO Direct

Aaaaargh. No Blue passenger cars in Europe(Denmark) then...

How come, this is US only? Any chance, that we'll see a set containing the
blue car here in Europe? Sure would like to have one.

Kecia
Denmark