  Search Results: help outlook express set followup-to header
 Results 561 – 580 of about 99000.
Search took 0.03 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Show report - GATS 2000 Novi Michigan

To All, Larry stole most of my thunder I had planned, but that's fine. I am extremely tired after this weekend. I have over a hundred pictures from the show, and I will try to get them on Brickshelf ASAP, I fought with it over 2 hours last night and (...) (24 years ago, 15-Jan-01, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.trains)

express, set
(score: 3.466)

  Can't reply to lugnet.general 2963

Just what it says. Via the web interface, I click on the "reply" button, write my note, change the newsgroups, followup-to and subject, and get the following error: 441 defhdrs.awk: no Subject: header! It also generated the same error no matter (...) (26 years ago, 27-Feb-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

followup, header
(score: 3.466)

  Auction/Sale of 6399, 2x7740, 7777 and 6285 Update for 03/01/99

It seems that interest has waned again so I'll declare the current high bids as sold on the 5th January 1999. If anyone is under the impression that I am going to lower the price on the 7740's, sorry, below these prices they are worth more to me for (...) (26 years ago, 2-Jan-99, to lugnet.trains)

express, header
(score: 3.464)

  Auction/sale of 6399,2x7740,7777 and 6285 update for 03/01/99

It seems that interest has waned again so I'll declare the current high bids as sold on the 5th January 1999. If anyone is under the impression that I am going to lower the price on the 7740's, sorry, below these prices they are worth more to me for (...) (26 years ago, 2-Jan-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

express, header
(score: 3.464)

  Auction/sale of 2x7740, 6399, 7777 and 6285 Update for 03/01/99

It seems that interest has waned again so I'll declare the current high bids as sold on the 5th January 1999. If anyone is under the impression that I am going to lower the price on the 7740's, sorry, below these prices they are worth more to me for (...) (26 years ago, 2-Jan-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

express, header
(score: 3.464)

  Re: A request for everyone, regarding a pet peeve

Are you guys referring to the web interface or NNTP? I have not personally seen this problem via the website, but I have noticed that certain settings on my nntp will keep or NOT keep a certain number of messages in a newsgroup. For instance, my (...) (20 years ago, 4-Jun-04, to lugnet.general)

outlook, express
(score: 3.463)

  Comuniction with PC (2)

I'm developering a project . This project need comunication from Pc to 8 Handy boards(outside of IC, i'm working with Delphi). My problem is : How i can comunicate with 8 handy , without collitios???. Well , i think in send message to all the handy (...) (27 years ago, 17-Jun-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

help, header
(score: 3.459)

  Thumbs up II: The Revenge (LONG - was Re: Thumbs up for walmart.com)

(...) Well, I thought I'd post the rest of this long and sordid story. In addition to the recap above, there were three packages to me missing, also to be delivered by the US Postal Service. We'll call the Walmart Highway set order Order #1 (for (...) (24 years ago, 17-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.market.shipping)

express, set
(score: 3.458)

  Re: Lugnet clone handling? (was: Re: LEGO clone auction)

(...) I guess the off-topic.* hierarchy is a discrepancy -- or, more specifically, a special case/exception. (...) Sure, as long as the thread stayed within the spirit of building and building techniques. But if the thread wandered toward brand-x as (...) (26 years ago, 29-Mar-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

followup, header
(score: 3.456)

  Re: A first step

"Mark Jordan" <mark.jordan@oracle.com> wrote in message news:I1G0KI.vK2@lugnet.com... (...) Congratulations, that is a fun moment. (...) basic (...) she (...) of (...) together. (...) She (...) will give (...) I don't think so. I have four kids (...) (20 years ago, 26-Jul-04, to lugnet.general)

help, express, set
(score: 3.453)

  CedarLUG Summer LEGO Camp

To continue developing awareness and participation of CedarLUG in Cedar City, Utah, I decided to do five one-hour-a-week summer building camps using last year’s designer sets. I teamed up with our local Parks and Recreation office to sponsor the (...) (20 years ago, 28-Jul-04, to lugnet.org, lugnet.org.us.cedarlug, lugnet.loc.us.ut) !

help, express, set
(score: 3.452)

  Re: Smiley Icons?

"Mark Riley" <markril@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:I5L9yz.19GL@lugnet.com... (...) sure (...) we (...) "cheese" (...) the (...) I'm using a normal (MS Outlook Express) news reader to read and write post on lugnet. So those smileys would just (...) (20 years ago, 16-Oct-04, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)

outlook, express
(score: 3.446)

  Re: The name/purpose of the QOTD group

(...) Yes. Long term you will probably provide an interface for members to do this easily. Till then, no problem. I'll have my lar@voyager.net account receive these. Munging the headers should not be a problem from there. It would be hard to do (...) (25 years ago, 6-May-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

outlook, followup
(score: 3.445)

  Re: E-mail authentication during posting

(...) Inline authentication is used with success in some mailing list packages for moderating lists, but what worries me most about inline authentication is how easy it would be to accidentally cc someone when posting via e-mail (for example, if you (...) (23 years ago, 19-Jun-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

set, followup
(score: 3.445)

  Re: Suggestion for emails

<inline> (...) Outlook 98. (...) OK, thanks Todd. I'll have a browse round outlook to see how I can turn the full header display on. Just out of interest, is the lugnet software still supposed to be able to correctly place messages received by email (...) (25 years ago, 6-May-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

outlook, header
(score: 3.445)

  Re: lugnet.cad hierarhcy

(...) Yes. I'm thinking that the safest & quickest (at runtime) approach will be to embed a special header into the NNTP article stream just as it's being injected by the newsserver (similar to the way the default Followup-To field is automatically (...) (25 years ago, 30-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.admin.general)

followup, header
(score: 3.441)

  Re: Progress so far, and a new header

(...) Ahh, good idea. The URLs for the articles are less stable than the Xref lines are. For example, when the new web-interface/hierarchy is moved into place, shortly after that will come a remapping of all the article URLs (but the old ones will (...) (25 years ago, 7-May-99, to lugnet.faq)

followup, header
(score: 3.440)

  Re: Organizing the LDraw CD-ROM

(...) Actually, not all the stuff is there. And it would be best to include some resources which are not on ldraw.org, such as the LDraw and LEdit tutorial, personal creations, animations, etc. The HTML Guide to the CD-ROM that I have in my head (...) (25 years ago, 5-Feb-00, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

help, set
(score: 3.433)

  Re: Harry Potter Creator box art

(...) Does anyone remember if this was the set number for the "Hogwart's Express" set or a different set number. If it is that number, that means Hogwart's Express is a game, not an addon to the Train line. Not sure how I feel about that, relieved (...) (23 years ago, 19-May-01, to lugnet.harrypotter)

express, set
(score: 3.428)

  Re: Can we help?

(...) It is my view (and that of other admins) that discussion of whether it is appropriate to mock someone is OFF topic for .general. Hopelessly off topic. Do you agree? If not, why not? It is my view (and that of other admins) that discussion of (...) (20 years ago, 2-Nov-04, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

help, set, followup
(score: 3.424)

More:  Next Page >>